Candles are one of my favourite way to decorate- Christmas or year round! They’re almost an essential part of decorating an evening wedding and so magical!
Stack candles on a tiered cake plate for a beautiful glowy centrepiece
Photo via Megan Hobson
Place candles all the way down the aisle and surrounding the altar
Place candles surrounding pathways and entrances
For long or square tables place different shaped and sized candles in groups down the centre of the table. For height add candelabras
Hang candle holders or lanterns from tree branches
- Have a candle lighting ceremony
- Place candles in different containers- coloured glass votives, vintage jars, waxed paper bags, lanterns for different looks.
- Place floating candles in the pool or pond for a glittering reflection
- Light coloured votives to add an extra pop to your wedding decor
- Print guests names on rice paper or clear velum and wrap around candles as place cards
- Have bridesmaids carry candles instead of flowers
- Scatter candles over every flat surface- candy tables, guest book tables, window sills!