Two Birds Bridesmaid in Australia

by | Bride, Bridesmaids

COMMENTS

289 front Two Birds Bridesmaid in Australia

Two Birds Bridesmaids dresses have been creating a stir in the US for the last few years. Ariane Goldsmith created the world’s most versatile bridesmaid dress.

Available in thirteen colours (including an option to have a custom colour made) and two lengths, the dress comes in only two sizes 6-16 and 18-24! The style of the dress means you can turn the one garment into over thirteen different styles- and they’ll even work on a pregnant bridesmaid.

I’m so pleased that as of this month Two Birds Bridesmaids will be operating in Australia! Based out of a studio in Surrey Hills, Sydney, you will be able to visit with your maids and try on the styles with expert help at adjusting them to be different.

289 back 1 Two Birds Bridesmaid in Australia

For out of states brides, Two Birds Bridesmaids can send you a sample dress to try on and will then send your gowns to you.

There are matching bandeaus for extra coverage available and if you want to match the ties for the boys, Two Birds have a range that match the dress shades. Two Birds have also created matching pashminas.

The best part? The Australian arm of Two Birds Bridesmaids will have all their gowns made in Australia. Gown prices start at $320.

Visit the Two Birds Bridesmaid Australian website for to enquire about booking an appointment at their Sydney studio.

COMMENTS
  • Very Married
    Very Married says:
    April 1, 2009 at 1:37 am

has anyone actually used this before? I’m wondering if it actually turns out the way it looks in the picture… I mean, they look great but is it really hard to create the different styles they have and make it look right?

(also, i think the girl on the bottom left could use a little support :) )

• Does the Dress Fit
    Does the Dress Fit says:
    April 1, 2009 at 5:48 am

I love it, all different yet the same. How cute. I know David’s Bridal had gowns like that!

• Ali
    Ali says:
    April 1, 2009 at 10:02 am

bummer they are so pricey tho! See if you can run a competition to win one Ms Polka!! heehee

• Emma
    Emma says:
    April 2, 2009 at 6:02 pm

I’ve just send this through to my BM’s and they love the idea. I also asked about other colours and they got straight back to me with the answer (yes!) Will definitely be pursuing this idea further!!!

• Polkadot Bride
    Polkadot Bride says:
    April 2, 2009 at 6:08 pm

@ Very Married- the dresses come with instructions and there are diagrams and videos online :)

There are also matching bandeaus available which are the same colours as the gowns to provide extra coverage and support

• Christine
    Christine says:
    May 12, 2009 at 8:55 pm

I think I’d be a bit worried about them falling off during the wedding. If they only have 2 sizes and they look like they are tied somehow, I think I would stress.

• top 10 poker sites
    top 10 poker sites says:
    March 20, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Very nice blog, just that there are a lot of spammy feed-back in this article. Could you please clear these away?

• egg foo young
    egg foo young says:
    April 12, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Howdy, I really enjoy the way you wrote the thing… maybe you could visit my site and give me a few corrections. 10x in advance

• Anita
    Anita says:
    June 27, 2012 at 5:06 am

I love these dresses, such a great idea! So many different ways you can wear it!

• Katie
    Katie says:
    September 21, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I just got these for my bridesmaids…they look stunning on and they tie very securely, so there’ll be no falling out or down :-)
    The best bit is when the girls have worn them for the wedding they can take them to a dress maker and have them cut to cocktail length.
    The material is just divine, too!

+ 5 = 14