Sommer and Justin – The Celebration

by | Bride, Inspired Weddings,

COMMENTS

I’m back with the final post on today’s wedding of Sommer and Justin captured by Brett & Julie Birdsong of Birdsong Photography! Earlier in the wedding, Sommer and Justin had a first look and took some gorgeous photos around the grounds of  Dresser Mansion. As the sun set, the couple made their vows.

sommerjustinsmall 261 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

sommerjustinsmall 279 1 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

sommerjustinsmall 306 1 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

The couple played their favourite song while lighting a unity candle. The pastor held a special place on the couple’s hearts – being Justin’s uncle!

sommerjustinsmall 304 1 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

sommerjustinsmall 313 2 1 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

sommerjustinsmall 349 2 1 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

After the ceremony, guests celebrated with hors d’oeuvres and drinks while the sit down reception was set up.

sommerjustinsmall 155 2 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

The beautiful wedding cake, on which was written “I Trust” was created by Ludger’s Cakes

sommerjustinsmall 232 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

sommerjustinsmall 229 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

sommerjustinsmall 231 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

sommerjustinsmall 363 2 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

The couple hired Aroma Divina to set up a specialty coffee bar at the reception. The meal was catered by Mershon Catering who also looked after the flowers and decorations.

sommerjustinsmall 423 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

sommerjustinsmall 426 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

sommerjustinsmall 430 Sommer and Justin The Celebration

The couple were sent off by their guests with a path full of sparklers!

Thank you to Sommer and Justin for allowing Polka Dot Bride to share your beautiful wedding day! Thank you also to Birdsong Photography for sharing your photos and stories with Polka Dot Bride!

All photos courtesy of Birdsong Photography

COMMENTS
  • claire
    claire says:
    April 29, 2009 at 4:00 pm

What an absolutely stunning wedding! I don’t usually post on blogs, but this one pushed me to do it. Absolutely gorgeous.

• Gracie
    Gracie says:
    April 29, 2009 at 5:45 pm

That’s stunning! I love the sparklers that the guests had. It’s a beautiful wedding and the photography is dreamy.

• Jaime
    Jaime says:
    April 29, 2009 at 5:50 pm

STUNNING is all I can think of and it has already been mentioned twice! :D This is such a gorrrrrgeous wedding – the couple, the venue, the detail – gosh how I love the mugs! So perfect!

• myDIYweddingday
    myDIYweddingday says:
    April 30, 2009 at 12:40 am

I LOVE this wedding!!! One of my all time favorites, I think. The sparklers are such an amazing idea. The entire atmosphere is just fantastic.

• Rebecca
    Rebecca says:
    May 2, 2009 at 9:59 pm

What a beautiful celebration!!! Everything is just breathtaking!!! I’m in love with the tea cups…where are they from???

• that[engaged]girl
    that[engaged]girl says:
    May 3, 2009 at 4:45 am

Those are gorgeous! I love the one with a compilation of motion-shots!

• Brett Birdsong
    Brett Birdsong says:
    May 4, 2009 at 11:47 am

I LOVED the coffee mugs! :o)

As far as I know they were sold at Hallmark stores here in the U.S. for a bit, though I can’t seem to find them now that I look. Will keep an eye out though…

B

• maylea
    maylea says:
    May 24, 2009 at 4:23 pm

I am definitely inlove with the coffee mugs… :)

• brainstorming the early wedding: food & favors | Pretty Chicky
    brainstorming the early wedding: food & favors | Pretty Chicky says:
    July 14, 2009 at 12:53 am

[…] (Simplesong), coffee pics 1-4 (martha), 5. Soiree Special Events 6. Birdsong Photography via PolkaDot Bride Tags: afternoon, food, reception | Leave a […]

• What’s the deal with send-offs? | Inspirations & Creations - Elizabeth Anne Designs: The Wedding Blog
    What’s the deal with send-offs? | Inspirations & Creations - Elizabeth Anne Designs: The Wedding Blog says:
    September 20, 2009 at 1:17 am

[…] photo by Birdsong Photography via polka dot bride […]

• Coffee Love! {Wedding Inspiration} - Storkie Blog
    Coffee Love! {Wedding Inspiration} - Storkie Blog says:
    June 20, 2012 at 2:23 am

[…] {Clockwise from Top Left: Style Me Pretty, My Wedding, Gourmet Coffee with  Heart-Shaped Scoop – Storkie Express, Wedding Chicks, The Black Workshop, Polka Dot Bride} […]

+ 7 = 11