Mismatched Bridesmaids

by | Bride, Bridesmaids

COMMENTS

I still love seeing bridesmaids in their own individual styles (see last year’s multi-styled bridesmaids post here). Here are a few more snaps of bridesmaids that I’ve been collecting (I seem to do that a lot!) that have pulled it off beautifully!

mwa102418 spr07 bmaids xl Mismatched Bridesmaids

Photo from Martha Stewart

604 emedina blog 21 Mismatched Bridesmaids

Photo by Elizabeth Medina Photography via Lucky Me!

real wedding stephan and ronna part 2 e28094 we met in a bar Mismatched Bridesmaids

Photo by Matthew Morgan via We Met In A Bar

real wedding day and max iii style me pretty the ultimate wedding blog Mismatched Bridesmaids

Photo by Aaron Delesie via Style Me Pretty

bettyjuan1 Mismatched Bridesmaids

Photo by Jen Huang via A Practical Wedding

email6 Mismatched Bridesmaids

Photo from Nikki and John’s Wedding

wa101825 win06 09 xl Mismatched Bridesmaids

Photo from Martha Stewart Weddings

w adamhope 011 Mismatched Bridesmaids

Photo by Matthew Morgan via We Met In A Bar (How great are the boots?)

COMMENTS
  • Melly
    Melly says:
    May 28, 2009 at 4:12 pm

Oh wow, I love the boots – they must have been so comfy ont he dancefloor!

• Callie
    Callie says:
    May 28, 2009 at 11:04 pm

Oh wow, this is so encouraging. I am in a wedding next weekend that is all about uniformity. But I’ve been playing with the idea of mismatched for my own wedding (next May) for some time. This is a great visual aide for my poor imagination.

Snaps PDB!

• Jessica @ Budgetsavvybride says:
    May 29, 2009 at 2:16 am

did you see my post about the dresses from our wedding? I LOVED this look too!

• Tickled Pink Brides says:
    May 29, 2009 at 4:47 am

Love the boots pictures! This is an adorable shot!

• Megan Hobson
    Megan Hobson says:
    May 29, 2009 at 12:27 pm

I really love how different brides are allowing their bridal parties to be these days. It makes the entire feel of the wedding so much more relaxed. So key!

• matthew
    matthew says:
    May 29, 2009 at 4:34 pm

glad you were able to use some images! For another party of mismatched bridesmaids check out this yellow crew: http://bit.ly/mioVU

• Sweden + Australia
    Sweden + Australia says:
    May 30, 2009 at 6:07 am

Very nice with mismatched bridesmaids,
    feels more relaxed and creative.
    Have a great day, Ida / Sweden

• indianapolis weddings
    indianapolis weddings says:
    June 1, 2009 at 10:38 pm

bridesmaids are looking like beautiful.Bridesmaid dresses look really awesome together and on each girl.

• Barnyard Chic Bride says:
    June 5, 2009 at 7:00 am

I love the mis-matched looks! I told my girls to choose a blue (any shade but turquoise) dress for my upcoming October wedding, and they picked awesome gowns! I’m going for an ‘organized chaos’ kind of look, so this is just perfect. I love that each gown has a different neckline: one is a halter, one strapless, and one is a traditional with straps & sweetheart.

• Bridesmaids’ Dresses the Independent Way | Weddingbee
    Bridesmaids’ Dresses the Independent Way | Weddingbee says:
    May 26, 2011 at 5:38 am

[...] Blushing pinks (Photo credit: Martha Stewart via Polka Dot Bride) [...]

• Bridesmaid dresses | Pretty as a Picture
    Bridesmaid dresses | Pretty as a Picture says:
    October 26, 2012 at 8:00 pm

[...] top left:1,2, 3, 4, Share this:EmailPrintStumbleUpon This entry was posted in My Engagement Diary and tagged [...]

• Fuschia & Melon » Off The Page – Nebraska WeddingDay Blog
    Fuschia & Melon » Off The Page – Nebraska WeddingDay Blog says:
    November 12, 2012 at 11:26 pm

[...] 1. ritzybee 2. cakewrecks 3. projectwedding 4. weddingchicks 5. galmeetsglam 6. stylemepretty 7. polkadotbride 8. stylemepretty Posted in inspiration [...]

• Copper Rose Wedding
    Copper Rose Wedding says:
    April 13, 2013 at 3:28 pm

[...] bridesmaids: mismatched bridesmaids < via Polka Dot Bride, mini cheesecakes, hair florals, shoes < from Wedding Chicks, bouquet [...]