We are so lucky in Australia to have such amazing designers. Akira Isogawa is extraordinary in his talent. While many of his floor length creations are suitable wedding gowns, he launched four bridal gowns in his “Tough Love” collection in March.
Akira Isogawa has an almost architectural beauty to his collections. They’re simple in shape but breathtaking in construction- from hand embroidered cottons and silks to beautifully placed collars. His eastern influence translates into amazing detail like origami folds and hand painted silks.
Here are some others from his previous collections – beautiful for a bride.
Photos from Akira Isogawa
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives:
- Akira Isogawa 2011 Bridal Collection
- Fashion Targets Breast Cancer
- Lisa Gowing The Golden Age Collection
- Collette Dinnigan Launches Her 2007 Bridal Collection
- Donating Your Dress
- Culture Bridal Couture
- Blooming Brides
- Net A Porter Exclusive Bridal Collection