Melbourne designer Gwendolynne Burkin captured my heart many moons again when I spotted an amazing creation she’d designed.
With a fresh website and beautiful photography, it was only fitting to introduce her to the readers of Polka Dot Bride.
Gwendolynne designs only on “gut reaction and instinct”. With a background in pattern making, Gwendolynne uses exquisite cuts, stunning fabrics and creativity.
There’s a sense of dramatic, feminine elegance to her designs – the spiderweb of lace, the draping of the beaded headpieces that is simply beautiful.
Photos from Gwendolynne Burkin.
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives:
- Gwendolynne Burkin Designs
- Gwendolynne LMFF 2012
- Gwendolynne Summer 2011/12
- Gwendolynne Classic Collection
- Gwendolynne Spring/ Summer 2013
- Gwendolynne Lumiere Et L’Ombre Collection
- Gwendolynne 2013 Wedding Gowns
- Mira Mandic