Are You A Bride Seeking?

by | Bride, Brides Seeking

COMMENTS

brides seeking1 Are You A Bride Seeking?

We’re going to do another Brides Seeking on Sunday afternoon (28th March) to try and help a number of queries that have come in over the past little while!

If you’re in search of something for your wedding day (a dress, a vendor, another bride’s help, a question), please leave a comment here or contact us and we’ll post it on Monday morning!

COMMENTS
  • Lucy
    Lucy says:
    March 23, 2010 at 3:12 pm

Hi!
    I am having a casual/relaxed spring wedding, and am looking for a shorter wedding dress, but they seem to be few and far between. I am in NSW, but most of the ones that I can find are in other states, or countries.
    Could you post some pictures of more local ones with links? (or white bridesmaids dresses that could be appropriate)
    Thank you!

• Kendall
    Kendall says:
    March 23, 2010 at 7:57 pm

Hi there! I’ve been searching high and low for green artificial flower brooches. I need four, they can be any kind of flower, and they don’t even need to be brooches, I can just attach a safety pin. Any stores or websites you know of would be a great help!

• Meg says:
    March 23, 2010 at 11:15 pm

I’m looking for Indian-style indoor tents (similar to Raj Tents in the US), florists around Sydney who do vintage/country/messy styles (ie NOT frangipanis and orchids – no offence if that’s your thing) and terracotta/coral 1950s style bridesmaids dresses. That all sounds rather specific :) but any ideas would be much appreciated!

• Julie says:
    March 24, 2010 at 9:29 am

A sale price, cheaper version or someone who can make something similar to the Lisa Brown Poppy dress for bridesmaids (currently $550- budget is $320)- based in Sydney

• Jules
    Jules says:
    March 24, 2010 at 2:53 pm

We are doing a dessert buffet of all our favourite sweets such as little lemon tarts, portugese custard tarts, baklava etc. This will be the dessert for the evening. We have approx 100 guests coming and I was wondering how to best cater for this i.e do we need to get one of everything for each person?

• Courtney
    Courtney says:
    March 25, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Hello, I have recently purchased my wedding dress…and am now in a complete pickle as to what colour my bridesmaids should wear! Help!

The dress is a red slip with white embroidered linen over the top, so it looks pink. I always thought I would wear white/ivory…and am now confused!

• Tweets that mention Are You A Bride Seeking? | Polka Dot Bride -- Topsy.com
    Tweets that mention Are You A Bride Seeking? | Polka Dot Bride -- Topsy.com says:
    March 25, 2010 at 10:25 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride, Natalie Bradley. Natalie Bradley said: "Are You A Bride Seeking?" http://bit.ly/aP5G74 #wedding […]

4 + 5 =