Spring Inspired Wedding Cakes

by | Bride, Cakes

COMMENTS

Spring to me, in the southern hemisphere is a time of new beginnings, a time of breaking out of the cold with thoughts of Christmas and long summer days stretching ahead. It’s also racing season so there’s a celebratory feel in the air.

Here are some of the best spring inspired cakes by Australian wedding cake designers we’ve received over the past few weeks from our call out- they inspired me with their soft, Spring colours and gorgeous decorations. Spring is in the air!

Row 1 Cake Face

Row 2 Cake Occasions, Alison Louise Designer Cakes

Row 3 Faye Cahill Cake Design, Sharon Wee Creations

Row 4 Sharon Wee Creations, Alison Louise Designer Cakes

Row 5 Sweet Libertine Cakes

Row 6 Sharon Wee Creations, Cake Occasions for Form Over Function

Row 7 Cake Face, Alison Louise Designer Cakes

Row 8 Faye Cahill Cake Design, Sharon Wee Creations

Row 9 Cake Face, Cake Occasions

Row 10 Photography by Emma Pointon

Row 11 Cake Occasions for Form Over Function (Photo by Asterisk Photography), Cake Occasions for Form Over Function

Row 12 Cake Occasions, Alison Louise Designer Cakes

Row 13 Sweet Libertine Cakes

COMMENTS
  • Kate - Modern Wedding says:
    September 28, 2010 at 3:36 pm

I am completely obsessed with teapots! I LOVE the teapot cake!! What a great hen’s high-tea cake that would make:)

• Iridescent Bride says:
    September 28, 2010 at 6:32 pm

Loving Row 2 by Cake Occasions, simply gorgeous!

• Louisa says:
    September 28, 2010 at 10:58 pm

Ahhh! I should NOT have looked at this while pregnant and hungry. Me want caaaaake!!!! Beautiful cakes.

• Rachel - theWeddingVine says:
    September 29, 2010 at 4:43 am

Wow!! All these cakes are amazing!! Especially love the teapot butterfly one!

• Holly Hatam says:
    September 29, 2010 at 5:58 am

I have died and gone to cake heaven! That teapot cake is MADE for me!

• Sarah says:
    September 29, 2010 at 7:51 am

Wow! I love them!
    I want the teapot as a belated birthday cake.
    And all the birdy ones make me so happy inside!!

• Cake Occasions » Blog Archive » Spring Cakes says:
    September 29, 2010 at 10:01 am

[…] We were lucky enough to have some of our spring cakes featured on Polka Dot Bride […]

• Alicia, Form Over Function says:
    September 29, 2010 at 11:13 am

Oh how I love these. Too,too gorgeous all. Thanks for sharing the cake love.

• Madame Bonbon says:
    September 29, 2010 at 2:06 pm

Ms Polka, I wish you were around when I was married. Look at all of these amazing cake designs! sigh…

• Madame Bonbon says:
    September 29, 2010 at 2:07 pm

Footnote: I am still married …ha ha! I meant to write “when I was getting married” doh!

• elle says:
    October 5, 2010 at 2:41 am

Amazing collection of cakes you have here. They all have dainty aspects to them, which I love. Cake designs are such a work of art…obvious by the cakes you’ve shared with us here. thank you!

• Friday Link Love « bride in white says:
    September 2, 2011 at 1:16 pm

[…] out these gorgeous spring inspired wedding cakes over at Polka Dot Bride, loving the birdcage!  Don’t miss the teapot with butterflies! Cake […]

• Garden Party Wedding | Polka Dot Bride says:
    October 7, 2012 at 9:23 am

[…] Bouquet Image by Lane Dittoe Photography via Wedding Chicks / Cake by Sweet Libertine Cakes via Spring Inspired Wedding Cakes / Vivienne Westwood Princess Bridal Dress / Necklace by Karlie Gartner image by Samantha […]

Are you a robot or a human? Let us know by answering the below! *