Megan and Evan Engaged

by | Bride, Engagements

COMMENTS

adelaide grunge engagement141 Megan and Evan Engaged

Megan and Evan

An Adelaide engagement shoot today from Ryan Polei, Megan and Evan are both dubstep DJs so wanted an urban look to their engagement photographs. This shoot screams Adelaide to me – the artsy culture, the wide open streets and that warm feeling.

Happy Saturday!

adelaide grunge engagement241 Megan and Evan Engaged

adelaide grunge engagement251 Megan and Evan Engaged

adelaide grunge engagement261 Megan and Evan Engaged

adelaide grunge engagement271 Megan and Evan Engaged

adelaide grunge engagement281 Megan and Evan Engaged

Photos by Ryan Polei

COMMENTS
  • Miss T says:
    October 30, 2010 at 11:16 pm

I love it when engagement shoots move away from sweetness and into streetness!

• Emily
    Emily says:
    November 1, 2010 at 5:27 am

Cool Photo shoot. Love the wall graffiti in the background.

• David Robertson
    David Robertson says:
    November 2, 2010 at 7:32 am

beautiful photos! gorgeous lighting.. love the alternative funky style :]

• Melly
    Melly says:
    November 4, 2010 at 7:55 pm

ahh what an amazing shoot! love it soo cuuute :)

• Jessica says:
    November 7, 2010 at 5:06 am

these are insanely awesome. love that grafitti wall magic.

• Vero
    Vero says:
    November 23, 2012 at 5:04 am

Thanks Sheryl. I have tried inner bonding broefe. Inner bonding was my savior in getting me out of my engagement depression. During my engagement I cried everyday for months on end! It was awful! Inner bonding made me realize that I was not a bad person for having those thoughts. Now, I am NOT depressed anymore (and haven’t been for months) but sometimes I just feel really annoyed with the thoughts. I have really made tons of progress since a year ago. It really is amazing what your website has done for me. But, of course, I want to continue to make more and more progress. I’m going to try inner bonding again- I know it works! I will say though, that when I’m being the adult talking to the child- I sometimes think what if I’m not saying the right thing, what if this is me being in denial-yes I know it’s fear! But it’s still awful. Oh and by the way, I used to pray so hard that all of the anxiety would go away and I didn’t know why god wasn’t answering my prayer- I thought it meant that I wasn’t suppose to get married! In fact, now I see why he didn’t answer the prayer right away-he is helping me grow into a wonderful person and wife! I know that I’m the type of person to really get stuck on one issue/topic for months on end. I’m sure that once I have drove myself crazy enough over marriage transition I will be like this over having children- in fact I know I will be the same way- so I’m happy for this experience, it has been a great training ground! Thanks again for everything!

3 + = 9