Lyn And Peter- The Movie

by | Bride, Inspired Wedding Films

COMMENTS

A little treat to round off today’s wedding- the video! Shot by Matt Barwick Films it’s a beautiful edit of a really beautiful day.

lyn and peter / a hope island wedding from Matt Barwick on Vimeo.

COMMENTS
  • Tweets that mention Polka Dot Bride Lyn And Peter- The Movie -- Topsy.com
    Tweets that mention Polka Dot Bride Lyn And Peter- The Movie -- Topsy.com says:
    November 30, 2010 at 4:27 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride, Kerryn Tippett. Kerryn Tippett said: Polka Dot Bride Lyn And Peter- The Movie http://tinyurl.com/23pw5sk [...]

• Nikki
    Nikki says:
    December 1, 2010 at 5:28 am

The pictures were fantastic, and they won me over, but this video has convinced me to have an well-edited video of my wedding. The thought had never occurred to me before. Wedding videos also seemed these very long and very casual document of the wedding, never a work of art in themselves. Thank you very much for sharing this.

• Anna Johnston says:
    December 1, 2010 at 9:15 am

Some may call it fate, others may call it stalking! Love it! What a beautiful day! Thanks for sharing! :)

• Computer Virus
    Computer Virus says:
    March 13, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Great tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to see your post. Thank you a lot and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

• Travel Agent
    Travel Agent says:
    March 24, 2014 at 6:39 pm

I was just searching for this info for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your website. I wonder what’s the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this type of informative web sites in top of the list. Normally the top websites are full of garbage.

• Flu Symptoms
    Flu Symptoms says:
    March 24, 2014 at 6:39 pm

I’ve been surfing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty value sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web will likely be much more useful than ever before.