Olivia and Eric Engaged

by | Bride, Engagements

COMMENTS

Olivia and Eric

The lovely Darren of CKMetro Photos sent over this morning’s engagement shoot- he flew to Melbourne to meet with Olivia and Eric and shot it in the Dandenong Ranges in the grounds of Glen harrow Cottages.

Olivia and Eric wanted romantic, vintage inspired photos for their engagement shoot so they traveled to The Prop Store to pick up some fun goodies and Olivia found some sweet dresses on Ebay, Etsy and Review. Olivia made the other props herself, including paper which she dyed in tea leaves., The apple proposal was a surprise move from Eric!

Photos by CKMetro Photos

Photographer: CkMetroPhotos
COMMENTS
  • Darren From Ckmetrophotos says:
    December 1, 2010 at 10:36 am

Ms Pokla……….. how awesome thank you thank you for posting this very much appreciated I am sure the happy couple are going to love it – Keep up the awesome work kindest regards, Darren from CkMetroPhotos

• Chris says:
    December 1, 2010 at 11:05 am

How precious are those beautiful photos! Olivia and Eric must be so thrilled with them all. Well done Ms Polka! 😀

• Tweets that mention Olivia and Eric Engaged | Polka Dot Bride -- Topsy.com says:
    December 1, 2010 at 2:20 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Kerryn Tippett, joy and me. joy and me said: are in love with every little detail of this vintage style engagement shoot ? thank you Polka Dot Bride for sharing ? http://fb.me/Gtt2J0l9 […]

• Kimberlee @ Gracefully Girly says:
    December 1, 2010 at 2:56 pm

This is one of the best collections of vintage inspired shots I’ve seen, and I’m a lover of vintage style! Olivia put together a beautiful “scene” and Eric rocked the apple! All they need now are an “L” and a “V” and they could spell LOVE! And on that note, I LOVE all this!

• Olivia und Eric verlobt | Hochzeitswahn – Hochzeitsblog mit Inspirationen und Hochzeitsideen says:
    December 8, 2010 at 9:25 pm

[…] haben wir auf einen unserer Lieblingsblogs “Polka Dot Bride“, eine atemberaubende Bilderserie gesehen, die wir gar nicht vorenthalten […]

• Inspiration Romantique says:
    December 7, 2011 at 4:50 pm

[…] Source  […]

• Blerta says:
    February 6, 2012 at 12:06 am

Comme vous êtes choux ! Les photos sont très réussitent ! Bravo =]

• Lonely Person says:
    June 5, 2012 at 2:16 am

when i see these amazing photos , i want fall in love …

• taohu56 says:
    October 30, 2012 at 10:46 am

hi i was just wondering who is the stylish for the photo shoot.

• Prix moyen mariage says:
    February 6, 2014 at 2:56 pm

I do not even know how I finished up here, however I thought this publish used to be good.
    I do not recognise who you are but definitely you’re going to
    a famous blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!

Are you a robot or a human? Let us know by answering the below! *