Where Do I Get It?

by | Bride, Events and Resources, Favors and Decor

COMMENTS

I get lots of “where do I get” emails and questions and I thought a little roundup post would be the perfect post for today. There are so many amazing supply stores popping up online that it’s really easy to find beautiful products that you might want to use for your wedding day. I need your help though – let me know of online stores that I have missed!

All of these places are Australian based or ship to Australia.

Where Do I Get Stylish Cake Stands?

Donna Hay

cake stand Where Do I Get It?

Sweet & Saucy Supply Store

sweet and saucy Where Do I Get It?

Sharnel Dollar Designs

cake stands australia Where Do I Get It?

Lark

Cakestand Where Do I Get It?

Where Do I Get Glass Drink Dispensers?

Sharnel Dollar Designs

Beverage Dispenser 2 Where Do I Get It?

Where Do I Get Paper Straws?

Ada & Darcy

Striped Paper Straws Where Do I Get It?

Also at

Prior Engagement

Brown Button Trading

Details, Details

Where Do I Get Candy & Lolly Buffet jars?

Brown Button Trading

Candy Jar Where Do I Get It?

Sharnel Dollar Designs

candy jars 2 Where Do I Get It?

Where Do I Get Pretty Cupcake Holders?

The Cupcake Wrapper Co

cupcake liners Where Do I Get It?

Emerald and Ella

cupcake liners australia Where Do I Get It?

Where Do I Get Bakers Twine?

The Twinery

bakers twine Where Do I Get It?

Emerald and Ella

bakers twine australia Where Do I Get It?

Where Do I Get Wooden Cutlery?

Donna Hay

wooden cutlery1 Where Do I Get It?

Emerald and Ella

wooden cutlery Where Do I Get It?

COMMENTS
  • Pauline says:
    December 15, 2010 at 3:13 pm

The Party Studio also stocks wooden cutlery, paper straws, cupcake wrappers and in the new year will have so many more exciting products including twine in lots of delicious colours!
    Please check us out! :)

• Another Emma says:
    December 15, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Perfectly timed post! I have spent the past 6 weeks scouring the op shops of Victoria and Tasmania for perfect cake stands. I did find some lovely ones but I would love a few new ones to add to the mix! Perfect!

Also, I would like to add a recommendation for a shop to buy baker’s twine in any length you like rather than having to buy the whole roll. She is Australian and is super lovely.

The store is http://percivalroad.etsy.com

Thanks!

• Alicia Larriera @ Form Over Function
    Alicia Larriera @ Form Over Function says:
    December 15, 2010 at 5:41 pm

All too delicious. For couples not wanting to buy lolly jars and cake stands, we have them for hire and happy to package them up with love and care and ship them to wherever your celebration in Australia is taking place. http://www.formoverfunction.com.au

• Jess R
    Jess R says:
    December 15, 2010 at 9:26 pm

What a great and very useful post!

• Tweets that mention Where Do I Get It? | Polka Dot Bride -- Topsy.com
    Tweets that mention Where Do I Get It? | Polka Dot Bride -- Topsy.com says:
    December 15, 2010 at 10:08 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride, Alannah Rose. Alannah Rose said: great post! RT @polkadotbride: Polka Dot Bride: Where Do I Get It? http://goo.gl/fb/dmMtu […]

• Helena @ occasion by design
    Helena @ occasion by design says:
    December 15, 2010 at 10:57 pm

Occasion by design stocks all of these things and much more!! They have striped paper retro straws, cupcake wrappers, bunting flags, balloons, candles and party loot bags. Everything you need to make your special occasion that extra special!

• Sarah
    Sarah says:
    December 16, 2010 at 8:21 am

Soooo helpful! Thank you! We are putting together a sweets table to keep guests amused after the ceremony and I was fretting about where to find sweets jars!

• Karen
    Karen says:
    December 16, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Love this post – it’s great to be informed of some lovely Australian stores stocking these gorgeous products.

• Polkadot Bride says:
    December 20, 2010 at 3:03 pm

Ellen sent me an email with another company!

“I bought my paper straws from an etsy seller called Skyla’s Party- she was unreal to deal with and relatively cheap- just thought I’d let you know for future reference!”

• roseane
    roseane says:
    December 23, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Hi! Do you know where I can find the paper straws in USA??
    If you can answer me on ym e-mail I will thank you!!
    nannesoliveira@hotmail.com

• Kirsten
    Kirsten says:
    January 12, 2011 at 9:11 pm

I need candy jars to purchase in Sydney, as they are quite heavy i’d prefer to buy in person rather than online as postage is super expensive for such heavy items!
    Anyone know of any Sydney stores stocking these type of products?

• Polkadot Bride says:
      January 12, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Hi Kirsten,

Are you set on purchasing? If not I know a lot of hire places!

Secondly- in person, Spotlight, home wares stores like Bed Bath & Table, House & Matchbox (specifically the Maxwell & Williams brand). The Reject Shop & Lincraft are all places for you to try.

Also try hospitality stores.

• Sarah
    Sarah says:
    January 14, 2011 at 9:14 am

Girl Friday Weddings also stocks some very affordable beverage dispensers and will send across Australia, email us to find out more info@girlfridayweddings.com.au

• Justine
    Justine says:
    August 21, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Hi there,

I know this is a long time after the last post but I am in Sydney and wanted to do a lolly bar for my son’s 1st birthday. Can you mention the hire places that you know of? I have googled and cannot find much at all or it says ‘to come’

Thanks so much