Polka Dot Bride Mixtape – The Processional

by | Bride, Ceremony

COMMENTS

ainslie rohan hunter valley wedding047 Polka Dot Bride Mixtape The Processional

When Ainslie married Rohan, she walked down the aisle to Sea Of Love – Cat Power (Photo by One Fine Day Photography)

It’s been a long time since I’ve done a mixtape (my favourite mixtape service shut down!) but we’ve had so many requests lately, I thought it was time for another one! This a Polka Dot Bride mixtape filled with ideas for your processional.

The best part? They’re tried and true and all have been used by real life Polka Dot Brides as they’ve walked down the aisle to meet their loves.

Bella- Angus & Julie Stone

Amazing Love- Chris Tomlin

It Feels Like Home To Me- Chantal Kreviazuk

Wedding Song – Old Man River

Forrest Gump Theme-Alan Silvestri

Ben Harper – Forever

Be Mine- David Gray

Café Del MarLux (Northern Lights)

I See Love – Passenger

Happy Ever After In Your Eyes – Ben Harper

COMMENTS
  • Tweets that mention Polka Dot Bride Mixtape – The Processional | Polka Dot Bride -- Topsy.com
    Tweets that mention Polka Dot Bride Mixtape – The Processional | Polka Dot Bride -- Topsy.com says:
    January 18, 2011 at 4:53 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride, Ben Amos. Ben Amos said: Some great music for your walk down the aisle. http://www.polkadotbride.com/index.php/2011/01/18/polka-dot-bride-mixtape-the-processional/ […]

• Christie
    Christie says:
    January 18, 2011 at 5:31 pm

We got married this past September and I walked down to Coldplay “Life in Technicolor” it was a hard choice between that or “Lovers in Japan”. Both are beautiful and upbeat for such a happy day! All great ideas here PDB is such a great resource for brides.

• Sammie
    Sammie says:
    January 18, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Some great choices!
    We had you are the sunshine of my life – Stevie Wonder. Sung acoustic. We loved it!

• Jewellers
    Jewellers says:
    January 19, 2011 at 9:48 am

Love the list, we walked down to a harpist in Trinity College in Dublin Ireland, was very beautiful and historic.

• Nia
    Nia says:
    January 19, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Some beautiful songs you got there! I recently walked down the aisle to Hideaway – Karen O and the Kids (from the “Where the Wild Things Are” soundtrack. Not a single person was without tears!!!

• Polka Dot Bride Mixtape – The First Dance | Polka Dot Bride
    Polka Dot Bride Mixtape – The First Dance | Polka Dot Bride says:
    October 21, 2011 at 2:24 pm

[…] Dot Bride Mixtape – The First Danceby Polka Dot BrideAfter our last Polka Dot Bride mix-tape, I wanted to end the week with some romantic tunes to help ease you into the weekend. This time, I […]

+ 2 = 10