Real Simple Weddings Magazine 2011

by | Bride, Magazines and Books

COMMENTS

Real Simple Weddings Magazine 2011 Real Simple Weddings Magazine 2011

I have a lovely large wedding magazine roundup coming up soon but since I count this little offering as more of a book than a magazine, it definitely deserved a post of its own! I look forward to receiving my copy every year and delving through the pages – isn’t the cover of the 2011 edition scrumptious? (you all know how much I love coloured shoes!)

Real Simple – as with their interiors magazine, brings simplification to the wedding planning process through the pages of their wedding guide. From planning templates and guidelines to commonly asked questions and resources. The real beauty of this guide, however, is how the planning tips are broken up with gorgeous real life weddings (perfect for inspiration) and beautiful details from real vendors. So instead of a ho hum feature on the style of bouquets – it’s bolstered by the addition of beautiful bouquet photographs (as well as a seasonal flower guide, switch for Australia of course) and a colour palette assistant.

The guide pares back the information to the helpful and the need to know, while the beautiful pages in real inspiration turn the guide into something that’s fun to read and pour over.

COMMENTS
  • Emma says:
    April 6, 2011 at 11:10 am

Looks amazing – where can you get a copy? I love the cover of the 2010 issue also, do you know if you can get back issues?

• Alicia@Form Over Function
    Alicia@Form Over Function says:
    April 6, 2011 at 11:55 am

The bouquet on that cover is nothing short of spectacularly beautiful. As for the shoes? The dress? Swoon to both.

• tara
    tara says:
    April 6, 2011 at 12:02 pm

Agreed with Emma. Where can you get a copy?? Im in a country NSW town… Do you think id be able to get it from my Newsagent or do i have to go online??

• Polka Dot Bride says:
      April 6, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Hi Emma & tara, just double checking with them for extra Australian stockists!I know Borders has sold it for the past few years so will confirm further stockists.

As for bask issues- they’re pretty similar but with different photographs and updated information in each one. perhaps try ebay?

• Rebecca
    Rebecca says:
    April 6, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Ye! where can I find this treasure?

• Polka Dot Bride says:
      April 9, 2011 at 11:40 am

I’ve had a response- while we should keep our eyes out in Australian news agencies and stores like Borders (Perhaps even Mag Nation?) You can call their US number for back issues on (US code) 1800 274 6800. This is their back issue order hotline and they should be able to direct us to someone who does have the back issues.

• Fiona
    Fiona says:
    April 10, 2011 at 10:01 pm

I bought last year’s edition – was SO helpful in planning my wedding, easily the best wedding mag/resource I had!

• Meghan
    Meghan says:
    May 20, 2011 at 11:43 pm

I NEED these shoes! How do I find them???

• Julie
    Julie says:
    April 15, 2012 at 10:07 am

agreed! looooove the shoes! where can I find them??