Today I’m so glad to share with you a gorgeous little tutorial that’s super easy and you can be as creative as you want. These hair pins are perfect for your flowergirls, or a cute addition to a bridal-do.
What you’ll need:
- Flat top hair pins
- E6000 Glue (Super glue will work too)
- Paper flowers and leaves
- Sticky-backed faux rhinestones and pearls
What to do:
- Start by assembling your pieces together into a configuration that you like.
- Glue together one layer at a time, starting with the hair pin as the base.
- Top with a rhinestone or pearl or even a cute button.
- Let dry overnight.
Photography by Mel
Ms Gingham says: Super cute and oh so easy. The sky’s the limit with colours, shapes and sizes. Thanks to Mel for this great project.
Mel says: “I’m a crazy scientist by day, crafter/blogger by night. I love pastel colours, things that sparkle and anything rustic/country. I am the designer behind Paper and Ribbons, a store packed with vintage style jewellery for weddings and everyday and write The Crafty DiY Bride, a blog full of inspiration and projects for DiY brides. Favourite cocktail? A lychee martini!”
You can check out Mel’s gorgeous wedding here.
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: