Wedding Table Number Roundup

by | Bride, Reception, Stationery And Paper Goods

COMMENTS

I love the creativity put into table numbers (and names!) nowadays – from naming your tables after special places to you, to putting the number on a special item. Here’s a roundup of some of my favourite wedding table number finds.

1. Wedding table number tents from Lavenderandlily 2. Chalk board wedding table names from eventdesignshop 3. Antique spoon table numbers from hammermann 4.Trained Vine Candleholder from BHLDN 5. Doily table numbers from Eldetail 6. Numbered burlap wine bags from funkyshique 7. Vintage Wedding Framed Chalkboard from thefunkyshack 8. Wedding centrepiece table number charms from braggingbags 9. Gold table numbers from shabbymechic 10.Wood Burned Engraved Table Numbers of Birch Branches from vermontbranchcompany

Want more? Check out these posts from the archives:

COMMENTS
  • Gabrielle says:
    November 4, 2011 at 4:24 pm

This is lovely! Thanks for including my chalkboard tag table numbers!

• Vito says:
    November 5, 2011 at 6:23 am

One of the most important aspects of a wedding is the wedding decoration. From wedding flowers to centerpieces, there are many elements in wedding decoration that you have to take care off. Table decorations for wedding receptions should match the theme of the wedding.

• Katherine, Starlight Registry says:
    November 5, 2011 at 9:56 pm

All so pretty and original. Especially those spoons, a lot of effort required for those!

• kelly says:
    November 7, 2011 at 7:06 am

Thanks for the ideas! This is very unique and I can only imagine how guests would love this! I will use this idea, if its fine with you 🙂 I will post my wedding pictures here: http://www.weddingpics.com/pics (an online wedding photo album, nice huh)

Thanks for sharing this! 🙂

• Simplethings Press says:
    November 7, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Love the burlap wine bags!

• Unique Ideas for Wedding Table Numbers | | The Wedding of My Dreams ~ BlogThe Wedding of My Dreams ~ Blog says:
    November 11, 2011 at 8:32 pm

[…] front cover.{Luggage Tag and Stamp Table Numbers: The Wedding of my Dreams, Jam Jar Table Numbers: Polka Dot Bride, Hessian Table Numbers: Polka Dot […]

• White Wedding DIY’s | PosyRosy says:
    November 1, 2012 at 6:52 pm

[…] even add a bit of glamour with old brooches or sparkly earings.  Bottles image and idea found on Polka Dot Bride and hessian flower vases to buy from The Wedding of My […]

• Unique Ideas for Wedding Table Numbers | The Wedding of My Dreams says:
    January 29, 2014 at 8:54 am

[…] cover. {Luggage Tag and Stamp Table Numbers: The Wedding of my Dreams, Jam Jar Table Numbers: Polka Dot Bride, Hessian Table Numbers: Polka Dot […]

Are you a robot or a human? Let us know by answering the below! *