Spell out your love with this cute glittered letter garland. It would make a cute addition to your engagement party or wedding decor or as a fun prop for an e-shoot or photo booth.
You will need:
- Free printable letters from Akimbo
- White card
- Mod Podge
- Silver twine
- Hole punch
1. Download and print letters onto white card. Carefully cut out the letters.
2. Punch two holes at the top of each letter, making sure they’re in line horizontally (otherwise they will hang crooked).
3. Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge onto the front side of the letter.
4. Sprinkle glued letter with glitter. Allow to dry then shake off excess glitter.
Photography by Love Joy Faith | Concept & styling by Alanna Lock for White Room Events
Ms Gingham says: A pretty garland and a gorgeous weekend project for you!
I am Alicia Parsons, the Atypical Type A. I live in Adelaide, South Australia in a modest townhouse with my new hubby Ryan (aka The Man). I am the owner and graphic designer behind Akimbo, which specialises in quirky invitations, announcements and greetings.
Read more fantastic DIY projects from Alicia here.
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: