Polka Dot Sneak Peek- The Bridesmaid Gowns

by | Polka Dot Sneak Peek, Weddings

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Polka Dot Bride
COMMENTS

polka dot sneak peek Polka Dot Sneak Peek The Bridesmaid Gowns

Time for another Sneak Peek, the post where I get to see your plans, your purchases, your dreamy ideas and pour over them with you (my favourite thing, akin to me driving around the city gushing over brides on a busy wedding weekend!).

Today’s sneak peek? The bridesmaid gowns! Often the entire colour palette of the day, the formality, the style is reflected in these. A black floor length gown might represent a classic black tie wedding. A knee length polka dot number? Something a little fun and quirky. What bridesmaid gowns have you chosen or would love to chose? leave a comment below!

COMMENTS
  • Bianca
    Bianca says:
    July 6, 2012 at 10:12 am

My bridesmaids are all wearing white! All different shapes and styles to suit them and cute pastel coloured points.

• Jacqui
    Jacqui says:
    July 6, 2012 at 1:47 pm

I only have one bridesmaid, so I could buy her something that suited her and her only! We ended up with a navy blue knee length Lisa Ho number and it looks amazing! Our wedding is black tie but the dress is so beautiful it suits the dress code and she will wear it time and time again. It also allows us to get some great shoes and jewelry as the dress is pretty simple. She is very exvited to wear it, as am I to see her in it!

• Nat @ Dear Little House
    Nat @ Dear Little House says:
    July 6, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I had two bridemaids and a bro-maid :p The bridesmaids wore a deep purple dress with a turquoise belt and shoes and the bro’maid had a light grey suit with a turquoise tie :)

• April
    April says:
    July 6, 2012 at 2:03 pm

I haven’t found my Bridesmaid dresses yet but my ideal dresses would be long flowing, ethereal dusty pink chiffon dresses with crystal and silver embellishments along the bodice or sleeves.

If only our ideas could make themselves!

• Kate
      Kate says:
      April 11, 2014 at 11:16 pm

You have just described the bridesmaid dresses that I have been looking for – unfortunately unsuccessfully at this stage! Did you end up finding something like this?

• Kate @ Urban Safari says:
    July 6, 2012 at 2:07 pm

My 3 girls are wearing this (which I’m pretty jealous of!!) http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/fantastical-flora-dress – super cute, affordable, and they have handy pockets!

We are looking for shoes now, probably a blush or nude to keep the dress in the spotlight :)

• Meg Roberts
      Meg Roberts says:
      July 6, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Kate @ Urban Safari – those dresses are gorgeous. And I am a firm believer in pockets for bridesmaids. Great idea. Enjoy your special day.

+ 3 = 11