1. Night owl Papergoods – A stationery company devoted to creating handmade letterpress cards and eco-chic wooden goodies. Based in Alabama USA we used this wonderful company for unique invites printed on wood. They use sustainable wood only – so it’s all eco friendly… just the way we like it!
2. Melina at I love Wednesdays – Amazing Photography and just great fun to work with. Has a knack of setting the couple at total ease and capturing beautiful moments.
3. My little Cupcake. A trip to North Shore venues is never complete until we have called into this wonderful little shop in Neutral Bay and treated ourselves to one of their yummy cupcakes!
4. Tiffany Blue, our signature colour. We just can’t get enough of it; the rug in our office, our stationery, and our camera are all this romantic shade of blue. Not forgetting and our ultimate LOVE, the Tiffany Suite at The Park Regis. New York. Sigh.
5. Gelatissimo bambino cones. We used these wonderful mini ice cream cones at one of our April weddings this year. It was a beautiful clear sunny day and they provided a great little cooling canape for all the guests after the ceremony.
Ms Gingham says: Lovely collection of favourites! Thanks go to Jennifer from Bells N Whistles for putting this together!
About Jennifer: Jennifer’s background is in advertising and marketing, working in client and project management. Jennifer has packaged her core abilities, such as negotiating with suppliers, attention to detail, time management, budget know-how, exceptional organisational skills and a flair for design, into the highly successful and respected Bells n Whistles Events.
Jennifer recently wrote a guide to the real cost of a wedding planner which you can read here.
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: