Having a signature cocktail at your wedding is such a wonderful idea, and choosing one with a name as sweet as “Happily Ever After” is even more appealing.
This cocktail is light, thirst-quenching and truly creates such a magnificent colour. It would definitely be enjoyed and well received at your wedding.
– 30ml Peach Schnapps
– 30ml Cranberry Juice
– 30ml Ginger Ale
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes
2. Add peach schnapps, cranberry juice and ginger ale
3. Shake all ingredients together
4. Pour contents into a martini glass
5. Cheers to love, laughter and happily ever after!
Photos by Ms Lace
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: