1. The Flowerwheel App – I adore flowers and it bothers me when I don’t know the name of a pretty bloom that I’d like to feature or suggest to a customer. So when I came across the Flowerwheel App you can imagine my excitement. This app catergorises every flower imaginable with detailed descriptions and fabulous images. Perfect to take along to your florist and discuss bouquet and table centrepiece options.
2. Ribbons Galore – This online store has the best range of premium ribbons available that I have seen in Australia. Their striped grosgrain is a favourite and they also stock alternatives to traditional ribbon such as ric-rac, twine and stitched varieties for when you are going to D.I.Y your favor boxes or package some element of your stationery.
3. The Style Co – This Melbourne wedding event planning company is one I have been watching for some time. Their team is made up of florists, planners and designers. Their styling idea’s are revolutionary and it’s so refreshing to see something different.
4. Emerald and Ella – An eclectic mix of vintage and new pieces to style and package your wedding. Items include paper straws, glass milk bottles, a great range of twine and string and patterned tapes.
5. Country Road – Gift Registry – I am a huge fan of Country Road’s clean, modern, homewares aesthetic and they now have a gift registry for Brides and Grooms who are true fans of this style too. Each gift is beautifully wrapped in their signature CR packaging and delivered to your door.
6. Yummy Cupcakes and Cakes - I have been admiring this Sydney based cake designer for sometime. You can’t go past their exquisitely crafted cakes. Elegant and unique, their idea’s and use of colour and technique is simply inspiring.
Ms Gingham says: I’m sorry but are they mini doughnuts and milk? OK need I say more?
About The Print Fairy: Weddings bring me such a huge amount of joy and pleasure. If it wasn’t something you were only meant to do ’once’ in your life, I would definitely have had my big day over and over again. It wouldn’t only be for the memories or the dress, but more for the styling element of bringing a theme together through colour, pattern, words and embellishment. Now, I am lucky enough to get my fix daily through my alter ego ’The Print Fairy’ and I want to share my passion with excited bride’s and help them make their stationery selection as simple and stress-free as possible.