The One Day House is a furniture and décor hire company with a beautiful range of vintage, french and classic pieces. Kristy, stylist and floral creative from Imbue Weddings, noticed that more and more brides were interested in DIY and so The One Day House was born.
Gorgeous French armchairs, long wooden tables, old chairs and vintage glass bottles of many hues are amongst the many items to choose from to add personality to your wedding day. Wooden crates, soft linens, picture frames and birdcages – oh, the decorating possibilities are endless!
The One Day House is offering one lucky couple a prize of $500 worth of hire items for their wedding day. These can be selected by you to suit your particular style.
To enter,leave a comment on this post and tell us your wedding style and what pieces from our range you think would work perfectly. The couple with the most exciting and interesting concept wins.
- The competition is open to couples being married in the region of the Sunshine Coast in QLD to Byron Bay in NSW.
- The winner’s wedding date must be from January 1st 2013 to December 1st 2013.
- The winning couple must already have their venue and wedding date set.
- The prize does not include delivery charges.
- Any unused amount is not transferable to flowers, styling, and installation or delivery fees.
This competition is open to Australian residents only. The winner will be chosen by The One Day House team and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride. The prize must be redeemed December 1, 2013. If no contact is made within one month of the competition end date, the prize will become null and void. The winner will pay for costs over and above the prize inclusions. This prize is not redeemable for cash. Entrants must be aged 18 or older. This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner. No late entries will be considered. This Competition closes 10th October 2012 at 5.00 pm (Australian Eastern Standard time).