While we’re taking a short break to enjoy the Christmas holidays, we thought we’d keep you entertained with a roundup of the top posts that appeared on Polka Dot Groom over 2012. With so many plans and aspirations on the way for 2013, it’s nice to take a deep breath and reflect on the year that was!
1. A Groom’s Speech. Nick put together this amazing caricature slide show of how he met his wife Steff as part of his speech on his wedding day. A really cool post to read if you missed it the first time round.
2. Hats For The Groom. An inspiration board featuring different hats for different looks on your wedding day.
3. Groom Style – Damien. Damien’s style was formal for his wedding in the tropical Whitsundays.
4. The Vintage Groom. Some styling ideas for your vintage wedding were on the blog in August.
5. Stylish Suit Options From Joe Black The Tailor. In July, Ms Polka Dot introduced us to Joe Black The Tailor.
6. The Gift of Giving. Groom Josh shared his wedding favors which were in support of the RSPCA.
7. Hire Or Tailor-Make? The Pros And Cons. Some tips when choosing between hiring or tailor making your wedding suit.
8. DIY Wedding Cigar Bar. In May, we sourced some products to help you assemble your own Cigar Bar for your wedding including these awesome personalized cigar boxes!
9. Five New Skincare Products for Australian Men. An introduction to some new products to try out.
10. A Letter To The Groomsmen. The ever amazing Robyn Pattison CMC joined us with some tips for groomsmen in the form of this letter.
11. The Perfect Wedding Suit. In September, our newest writer Milton Gan (photographer and groom’s advocate extraordinaire) joined us with his first post. In this one he gives some essential tips on how to wear your wedding suit.