The best time to drink bubbly is when you are celebrating something joyous and happy… like New Years Eve!! But what’s even more fun and exciting is adding your own personal twist to a classic drop.
This fresh and light Champagne cocktail is perfect for a summer New Year’s Eve celebration in Australia. With a tasty mix of fruit juices and a creative festive garnish, this Berry-Pear Champagne Cocktail is sure to help you ring in the New Years in style.
– 60ml Champagne or Sparkling Wine
– 30ml Pear Nectar
– 30ml Cranberry Juice
– Sprig of Rosemary
– Fresh Raspberries (or cranberries)
- Pour the pear and cranberry juice into a Champagne flute.
- Top the glass with your choice of Champagne or Sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and fresh raspberries or cranberries.
- Find the one you love and say ‘cheers’ to love, life and this new year being the best year of your life together.
Photos by Ms Lace
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: