Christmas tags by Niki Photography
1. What is your favorite Christmas food?
My Dad’s Pork Satays!
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Christmas Vacation – I associate it with nice memories watching it on Christmas eve or Christmas night over the years.
3. Your favorite Christmas drink?
Champagne!!! (especially when you have it for breakfast!)
4. Is there something you love to do every Christmas?
I love making my own Christmas tags to put on my pressies. I’m happy to share this years Tags… Its up for download! This time I am going to print them onto T Shirt transfer and iron them onto some calico. I also love spoiling my siblings and family!
5. Do you have any Christmas family traditions?
When I have Christmas with my dad, we always have Indonesian satays with yellow rice and coconut cabbage. Its a birthday and Christmas tradition. I love love love the smell of satays cooking over the coals.
6. Do you have a favorite shop that you visit at Christmas time?
I just love shopping!! (before the Christmas rush though!)
7. Do you bake at Christmas time? If yes, what are your favorite things to bake? Would you share the recipe?
I love baking at Christmas time. Its such a nice little gift to give to friends and neighbors. I’m happy to share my FAVORITE chocolate fudge recipe with you. I like to wrap them differently every year too.
8. Where will you be spending Christmas this time of year?
I will be heading to a small town in Far North Queensland to spend it with my Dad, Sister and partner. Just a small one this year. My family are spread Australia wide. Its hard to get us all in the same place at the same time. I think we might go water skiing then head home for Satays!
9. Where does Santa leave presents in your house?
Usually under the tree!! Or in my stocking. (the usual places)
10. What do you leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
Stone & Wood Pacific Ale & a carrot for Rudolph! (the beer variety changes year to year)
11. Finally, do you think you’re on Santa’s naughty or nice list and why?
I hope I am on his nice list!! I’ve worked non stop this year, so I would love to be spoilt this year!