This fruit punch always goes down an absolute treat on a hot summer’s day and is perfect for sipping while watching the tennis during Australian Open season or at any time really! Adjust the alcohol content to taste and always serve over crushed ice.
- 1 mango chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 200 g sliced strawberries (thinner is better)
- 3 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups chilled dry ginger ale
- 1/2 cup orange and mango juice
- the juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 cup Malibu
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- a small handful of coarsely chopped mint
Combine all the ingredients in either a large jug or punch bowl. Serve over crushed ice and garnish with a sprig of mint and a slice of lime. Enjoy!
Images by Ms Gingham
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: