This has got to be the simplest diy project ever and it’s such a great idea for a tennis themed engagement or wedding.
You will need:
- Tennis Balls – I found some really cheap ones with no brand printed on them at my local supermarket but you can also buy them here.
- A sharp knife with a serrated edge.
- Your placecards
1. Grab your tennis ball and carefully chop of the bottom. Chop off the same amount every time so that all your placecard holders stand at the same height.
2. Stand the ball upright and cut a slit into the top of the ball around 5 cm long.
3. Insert your placecard in the slit and there you have it!
Photography by Ms Gingham