Kathryn Green Illustrated Wedding Invitations

by | Bride, Stationery And Paper Goods

COMMENTS

illustrated wedding invitations03 Kathryn Green Illustrated Wedding Invitations

If you want to win my heart, all it takes is a beautiful handwritten note. Last year I was delighted to receive a beautiful one from the lovely Kathryn Green, a Sydney based illustrator who uses watercolour and inks to create the most beautiful wedding invitation suites.

Kathryn’s work is bespoke – she produces an individual design for each couple ranging from Save The Dates through to seating charts, order of service booklets and of course, and the shining star – wedding invitations. I love that Kathryn really works intimately with each couple to create unique suites, carefully selecting materials, papers and mediums to create just the right tone and feel for the event. From a tropical inspired painting for a Hawaiian wedding filled with tropical blooms and palms to elephants and giraffes for a wedding at the zoo.

illustrated wedding invitations06 Kathryn Green Illustrated Wedding Invitations

illustrated wedding invitations02 Kathryn Green Illustrated Wedding Invitations

illustrated wedding invitations01 Kathryn Green Illustrated Wedding Invitationskathryn green artist wedding invites09 Kathryn Green Illustrated Wedding Invitationskathryn green artist wedding invites08 Kathryn Green Illustrated Wedding Invitations

illustrated wedding invitations07 Kathryn Green Illustrated Wedding Invitations

Illustrations by Kathryn Green

COMMENTS
  • Natalie
    Natalie says:
    January 16, 2013 at 11:50 am

Kathryn Green is delightful!! She designed the crest for my wedding (one of the beautiful illustrations above).

Our choice of words for her designs are “Elegant and fun!!”

It makes me smile everytime I look at our crest!
    Something I will cherish for a lifetime! x

• Helen
    Helen says:
    January 16, 2013 at 1:43 pm

These designs are exquisite.

I love the the washes of color and texture and how the textual elements flow so effortlessly between the compositions.

Absolutely stunning works! So pretty.

• Andy
    Andy says:
    January 16, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Kat’s work is truly something unique and beautiful, I am going to meet her at the One Fine Day Fair in Sydney where she will have a stand with examples of her work on the 2nd & 3rd Jan at Sun Studios Surry Hills. Cant wait!

• Alex
    Alex says:
    January 16, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Kat created our seating chart and it was incredible.
    So unique, intricate and beautiful.
    Couldn’t have been happier.

Thanks so much Kat!

• Jennifer
    Jennifer says:
    January 16, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Kat, you are one extremely talented artist… We love all the stationary you designed for our wedding… We still have people commenting on how amazing your drawings are! I was stoked to have a bespoke invite! Love l

• Hand Drawn Wedding Stationery | Polka Dot Bride
    Hand Drawn Wedding Stationery | Polka Dot Bride says:
    February 12, 2013 at 3:01 pm

[…] have featured the awesome work of Australian illustrator Kathryn Green before, but I couldn’t leave her out of this roundup! […]

• Bec
    Bec says:
    October 16, 2013 at 7:13 pm

IF ANYONE has a contact email for her – I would be so grateful. I desperately want her to make my wedding invitations but her website is down!

• Illustrated Wedding Invitation Suites By Kathryn Green - Polka Dot Bride
    Illustrated Wedding Invitation Suites By Kathryn Green - Polka Dot Bride says:
    April 11, 2014 at 3:00 pm

[…] Kathryn Green. She sent me a beautifully handwritten note (always a winner) and introduced me to her beautiful hand illustrated wedding invitations and oh, what a difference a year […]

• The Romantic Movement Ceremony & Prop Hire | Polka Dot Bride
    The Romantic Movement Ceremony & Prop Hire | Polka Dot Bride says:
    August 1, 2014 at 3:00 pm

[…] brainchild of illustrator Kathryn Green (you’ve seen and loved her work here and here) and her husband photographer Andy Green, The Romantic Movement is […]

+ 5 = 9