The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

by | Bridal Fashion, Bride

COMMENTS

Brisbane Wedding Gowns01 The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

This beautiful shoot is from Brisbane bridal boutique The Babushka Ballerina. Stocking designers such as Maria Lucia Hohan, and Anna Campbell as well as the Babushka Ballerina self titled label, the shoot brings a modern edge to the classic, vintage bride style. The beautiful deep red and latte colour showcased in this collection of gowns are not only a beautiful option for a bride who doesn’t want to wear white but also gorgeous for a formal bridesmaid look.

Sierra, with her creative team (including Lana Ivanova Photographer hair & makeup artist Erin Bigg and model Alana) combined the sensuality of backless designs with clean silhouettes and romantic hairpieces to capture the gowns in all their glory.

Brisbane Wedding Gowns04 The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

Brisbane Wedding Gowns05 The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

Brisbane Wedding Gowns02 The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

Brisbane Wedding Gowns03 The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

Brisbane Wedding Gowns07 The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

Brisbane Wedding Gowns06 The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

Brisbane Wedding Gowns08 The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

Red Wedding Gown The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

Taupe Wedding Gown 2 The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

Taupe Wedding Gown The Babushka Ballerina Spring/Summer 12/13

Gowns : The Babushka Ballerina / Photographer: Lana Ivanova Photographer / Hair & Makeup Artist: Erin Bigg / Model: Alana
COMMENTS
  • Fox and Beau
    Fox and Beau says:
    January 15, 2013 at 8:06 am

Oh how lovely are these gorgeous dresses! Makes me want to get married all over again!

• Allie
    Allie says:
    April 11, 2013 at 6:31 pm

I’m getting married in approx 16 months & I have been looking at dresses for the last 6 months, struggling to find what I’m looking for. I just looked at the babushka ballerina website after noticing them here & I think I finally found what I’ve been looking for. so beautiful.

• İkitelli Arçelik Servisi
    İkitelli Arçelik Servisi says:
    September 26, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Congratulations pursuit :)

• Bec
    Bec says:
    September 30, 2013 at 7:36 pm

I have a credit voucher for Bubushka Ballerina which unfortunately I am unable to use. I love these dress, so beautiful. If anyone is looking at buying one please let me know and you can use my voucher. Happy shopping!

• Indre
      Indre says:
      November 26, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Bec, send me a private message, I’m thinking about getting one of the wonderful babushka ballerina dresses.

• Bec
        Bec says:
        November 28, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Hi Indre,
        Just drop me an email at becwillie@hotmail.com . I couldn’t work out how to send to yours as I think the site keeps email addresses private . Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

• Sam
    Sam says:
    September 1, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Hi, I was just wondering what would be the price of the red gown? Thank you.

• Polka Dot Bride says:
      September 1, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Hi Sam,

Click the links to The Babushka Ballerina’s site to contact them directly.

x Ms Polka