Desperately Seeking – February 2013

by | Desperately Seeking, Weddings

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Polka Dot Bride
COMMENTS

polka dot desperately seeking Desperately Seeking February 2013

It’s that time when we put on our research hats and help our lovely couples find the weirdest, the oddest and the just plain hard to find for their weddings! Short and sweet this week!

Swirl divider Desperately Seeking February 2013

Bride #1  Is currently looking for a wedding ceremony/reception location that also offers accommodation options for ‘us and some of our overseas/interstate guests’. They would like it to be as close to Sydney as possible, accommodation for about 10-20 and about 100 people attending the wedding. They’re happy to self cater!

Swirl divider Desperately Seeking February 2013

Bride #2 has 70 navy and white chevron cotton napkins left over from her wedding that she would love to offload to another bride to be! There is also a table runner used on  the table  that she is wanting to sell! Interested? Leave a comment and she can get in touch!

Swirl divider Desperately Seeking February 2013

Able to help? Interested in purchasing? Leave a comment!

COMMENTS
  • Friday Roundup | Polka Dot Bride
    Friday Roundup | Polka Dot Bride says:
    February 22, 2013 at 10:02 am

[...] 1.Real Wedding – Alistair & Jenna’s Classic Handmade Winery Wedding 2. Real Bride Reflects – Rebecca and Damien’s Relaxed Palm Beach Wedding 3.Real Bride Plans – Why Hello There Blog, It’s Been a While! 4. Real Wedding – Natalie & Jonathon’s Vintage Twist Dayboro Wedding 5.Desperately Seeking – February 2013 [...]

• Natalie
    Natalie says:
    February 22, 2013 at 4:23 pm

I am interested in the navy and white chevron cotton napkins. How much are they? :)

• Sarah
      Sarah says:
      February 25, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Hi Natalie! The napkins are 70 for $210 ($3 each). I also have the table runner. I have photos of them if you would like to see how I used them in my wedding. Let me know if you are interested!

• sharon
    sharon says:
    February 23, 2013 at 3:49 pm

I would like to get more info regarding the navy and white chevron napkins as wekk

• sharon
    sharon says:
    February 23, 2013 at 3:49 pm

I would like to get more info regarding the navy and white chevron napkins as well

• Sarah
      Sarah says:
      February 25, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Hi Sharon! The napkins are 70 for $210 ($3 each). I also have the table runner. I have photos of them if you would like to see how I used them in my wedding. Let me know if you are interested!

• Soda Films
    Soda Films says:
    February 25, 2013 at 10:06 am

Bride#1 could try Sea Farm at Copacobana

or Melross Estate in Kangaroo Valley

• Melody says:
      February 25, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Thank you so much! Sea Farm looks absolutely amazing! Have sent them an enquiry :)

• Michelle
    Michelle says:
    February 25, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Bride # 1… if your looking for something a little on the country side, Camden Valley Inn has both a reception venue with an attached hotel.

Its located in Camden Park, which is just shy of Picton.

I will be having my ceremony and reception there in October 2013.

• Melody says:
      February 25, 2013 at 9:16 pm

Thank you! Will have a look. Although, I’m planning to have my wedding in October too, so maybe you’ve booked out the venue already! ;)

• Breanna
    Breanna says:
    February 25, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Lilyvale in the Royal National Park is beautiful garden location, which you hire for the whole weekend and cater/decoate yourselves, I am attending a wedding there in two weeks time and would have booked it myself if my friend didn’t beat me to it!

• Melody says:
      February 25, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Haha! Unfortunately, a friend had already beaten us to Lilyvale last month, otherwise, I would have booked it too! :)