To make our stained glass biscuits we used this recipe from Taste.com.au
We used some cute pink plastic heart cutters we bought from Spotlight. (They came in a packet with multiple sizes). You will need one larger heart and one smaller heart to cut out the inner shape.
Boiled lollies came from the supermarket.
Do make sure that your biscuit dough is quite thick so that when the boiled lollies melt they don’t spread over the edge of the biscuit.
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives:
- Painted Glass Jar Centrepiece – Tutorial
- Birdseed Heart Favours With Free Tags – Tutorial
- Button Cookie And Favor Box – Tutorial
- DIY Faux Milk Glass Tutorial
- Felt Ring Cushion Tutorial
- Polar Bear and Christmas Present Cupcake Tutorial
- Seeded Paper Placecards – Tutorial
- Chalkboard Table Numbers Tutorial