1. Peach As you might be able to tell by looking at my logo. I have a slight obsession with peach and apricot tones! So fresh and pretty. A great alternative to pink. Photo by Polka Dot Bride
2. Flannel flower Such a sweet and delicate number. Love their velvety texture. I recently used them to make this pretty wedding bouquet. Photo by Petal & Pod
3. Pinterest I could and do spend hours pinning images and making mood boards which I often refer to for my work. Such a great source of inspiration for brides and a good starting point if you’re unsure. You can view the fruits of my labour on my pinterest page
4. Bells Killcare Only about an hour and a half from Sydney. This venue is just lovely with a hamptons feel and expansive grounds. Have worked here and also celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary here! Photo courtesy of Bells Killcare.
5. Sweet Blooms CakesÂ If I wasnt a florist I’d try my hand at making wedding cakes. There are so many talented cake makers around but I have to say I am often in awe when I see the images of Sweet Bloom Cakes. They have done cakes for a few of my clients.
Ms Gingham says: Yes we are avid users of pinterest over here too!! Love it!
About Petal & Pod: Having discovered a passion for flowers and creativity, Rebecca has worked with some of Sydneyâs most admired floral designers. She completed her Commercial Design certificate and certificate III in floristry through Pearsons School of Floristry. Since then she has set up a floral design studio in Castlecrag on the lower north shore of Sydney. Specialising in events, wedding flowers and arrangements for corporate environments. She also provides weekly fresh cut flowers to residential homes, retail environments and supplies gorgeous gifts including various plants and a range of stylish homewares. Her creations are modern, beautiful and stylised, using only hand selected, market fresh flowers. When not immersed in the floral world Rebecca is a married mother of 2 small boys â owner of a golden Labrador and a chocolate burmese cat!