If there’s one thing Bribsbane knows how to do., it’s celebrate Summer. So this fresh Summer Sangria from Brisbane’s The Emporium Hotel Cocktail Bar is just the ticket for a long Summer day and such a a great cocktail for a Summer wedding.
– 15 ml Martin Millers Gin
– 20 ml St Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
– 15 ml Lemon Juice
– 2 dashes of peach bitters
– Top with BK Pinot Grigio
1. Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake
3. Pour into a wine glass and top with BK Pinot Grigio
4. Garnish with cucumber and strawberry slices
Of course, The Emporium Hotel Cocktail Bar can whip this one up for you in quick sticks if you’re testing cocktails for your wedding day! Any excuse will do!