1. This Angel Sanchez gown from his Spring 2014 collection makes it to my “Favourites” list because it is simple yet stunning at the same time. The embroidered floral detail and illusion back really make a statement and I love how this dress does reveal a bit of skin yet still looks elegant and tasteful.
2. How cute are these glitter adhesive tapes from Blank Goods? I think they are perfect for adding a bit of sparkle to your wedding stationery, especially if you’re going with a metallic or a “Gatsby” themed wedding, for example.
3. I am really loving floral wreath headbands and floral crowns at the moment! They add a beautiful, whimsical and naturalistic element to the bridal look- all of which I can’t get enough of! They would look lovely for a bohemian, vintage or whimsical themed wedding. Image on left courtesy of Rylee Hitchner Photography. Image on right courtesy of Blush Photography.
4. These handmade chandelier earrings by Metal Couture Jewellery are so cute and I admire the delicate and intricate details on them.
5. I spied this little beauty many years ago while trawling through Etsy and it’s still something which I love! These custom portrait rubber stamps are hand carved by a seller in France. These would be great for stamping on your Save the Dates, wedding invitations, envelopes, place cards and pretty much anywhere else you like. I think they are a nice way to add a personal touch to your wedding.
Ms Gingham says: LOVE the rubber customized stamp! In fact, this would be great as a return address stamp too!
About B Studio Wedding Invitations: “We’re absolutely head over heels in love with what we do! We’re passionate about designing and creating handmade stationery for our clients and we put a lot of love and effort into our work…”