Dapper dudes and banging babes were the stars of the show on Polka Dot Groom this year. Here’s a roundup of our most popular posts of 2014!
1. Ben and Tahna’s Contemporary Richmond Wedding – A sleek affair and contemporary affair in the Melbourne inner city suburb of Richmond was shared with us by the awesome groom Ben!
Image by Jerome Cole
3. A Short Guide To Pairing Bridal Dresses and Wedding Suits – The professionals at Montagio Custom Tailoring joined us with this great post about pairing dresses and suits.
4. Bridesmaids Dress Shopping At Dolly Up Vintage Emporium – A chance meeting in town led to a spontaneous bridesmaid dress shopping adventure and groom Andy of Kiss and Tell Photography was there to document the whole thing.
6. Groom’s Africa Honeymoon Report: Adventure, Animals and Elton – After the wedding comes the honeymoon and Alastair made sure his was the adventure of a lifetime.
7. Yvonne and Carlo – A Sydney Engagement Shoot & A Story Of Love – Carlo lets us in on the story of meeting the love of his life Yvonne.
Image by Fifteen Photography
8. The First Five Years: Wedding Anniversary Gift Guide – A guide to buying the perfect anniversary present for your new spouse!
9. Vowing Your Bride – Groom Wedding Day Vows – Impress your bride with these top 10 musings on love from the greatest romeos of all time.
10. Semi Formal Groom Attire – A guide to semi formal but never boring attire for the groom.