Polka Dot Bride is a wedding blog started by Ms Polka Dot in 2007 (read more about the founder and the patterned people here).
Over the years, Polka Dot Bride has grown to become Australia’s most loved wedding blog. Updated twice daily with a bevy of specialty titles including Polka Dot Groom, Polka Dot Wisdom, Polka Dot Weddings, Polka Dot Made & Polka Dot Honeymoons.
Polka Dot Bride offers a range of advertising options including banner advertising and directory placements with limited availability to secure the most exposure for your brand. olka Dot Honeymoons and our dedicated honeymoon directory, all about adventure, has additional advertising options including banner placements and solus newsletters. Our team of patterned people are committed to working with our advertisers to make sure they get the most out of the site and Ms Millefleur and Ms Libertyare on hand to make sure you choose the right advertising package for you.
We work with you, our advertisers to make sure you don’t just pay for a banner ad or directory placement, but instead also receive multiple benefits to help you market your business.
- A dedicated client concierge whose sole role is to help you get the most out of your advertising
- A custom built advertising portal allowing you to change your advertising material as often as you wish and track your statistics (including click throughs and impressions) to your ad.
- A weekly Inner Circle newsletter filled with business tips and tricks
- Five specialty titles for you to share your knowledge and personality, promoted and edited by us.
- Regular callouts targeted to show off your work
- Showcased links links to your features across the Polka Dot blog network (Available for directory members).
We’re looking for wedding businesses who are passionate about what they do, who will take the vision of our readers and transform it into a wedding that is personal, that represents them and is all about love. We have worked hard to build and support a positive brand that celebrates the creativity and integrity of the Australian wedding industry, and are looking for businesses that share the same ethos.
Please use the contact form below to receive a recent media kit and rate card from sales team or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org