Showcase is a cute flowing font reminiscent of primary school handwriting. Nice for casual invitations.
SAMnSUE 2. Emerald cut green tourmaline surrounded by diamonds in yellow gold from GalaxyGems 3. Green amethyst and diamonds from SerenadeDiamonds 4. Natural untreated blue Ceylon sapphire and diamond ring from mastergoldcraft 5. White gold, Ceylon sapphire and diamond halo ring from ladygemologist 6. Peridot and diamond ring with matching wedding band from TorkkeliJewellery1. White gold, cushion cut aquamarine with diamonds from
If ever there is the perfect excuse to indulge in chocolate… it’s Easter! And this Easter why not enjoy the long weekend with this simple yet luxurious chocolate-tini.
The lovely people at Baileys have spoiled us rotten this year and released the ultimate chocolate indulgence… Baileys Chocolat Luxe. This delicious, silky smooth liqueur is the perfect Easter treat.
- 75ml Baileys Chocolate Luxe
- 25ml Vodka
- Ice Cubes
1. Place ice cubes in a cocktail shaker
2. Pour over 75ml of Baileys Chocolate Luxe and 25ml Vodka
3. Shake vigorously and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass
4. Decorate with mini Easter eggs
5. Enjoy your sweet chocolate indulgence.
Photos by Ms Lace