We are always fans of wedding films at Polka Dot Bride and today we are so excited to partner with Me & My Camera Wedding Films to give one lucky couple the chance to win a wedding film of their own big day.
Me & My Camera was founded by Danae Monaco, a Melbourne photographer and filmmaker who started her business as a way to combine her love of storytelling, adventure and incredible music.
Danae’s style is purely unobtrusive, her work is all about capturing the unconventional moments that really shape your day. Danae noting, “When you are invited to be a part of someone’s wedding, you are given this rare window into their lives. You visit their homes, meet the people who really count for them and are invited to share in the love they have for each other. I guess that is why each wedding film I make turns out so different. I like to approach each wedding with no expectations and by the end of the night you feel like you have known the couple for years.”
One of Danae’s special creations is the “Vintage film” package, created using photographic sequences, “the film takes on a vintage effect with a beautiful 5k quality.“
And it is this very special experience we are giving away to one lucky couple today.
One lucky couple will win a Me & My Camera Wedding Films vintage film package that includes
- 8 hours of coverage.
- 3 – 5-minute full quality 5k vintage film of the day.
- Full high-quality video stills of the day.
- Online highlights link of film and stills.
- Travel within one hour from Melbourne CBD.
This fabulous prize is valued at AU$3000.
The winner can also add on other special additions at cost including
- Extra hours of coverage.
- Reasonable travel costs if more than 1 hour from Melbourne CBD or interstate.
- Second camera filming of Ceremony and Speeches, with professional audio recording.
All entrants will also have the opportunity to receive a 30% discount off a Me & My Camera vintage wedding film package.
Fill out the form below and tell us all about your wedding day:
Terms & Conditions
• The winner will be chosen by Me & My Camera Wedding Films and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride. The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup.
• If no contact is made within two weeks of prize confirmation, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
• If no booking is made within a month of prize confirmation, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
• This prize is not redeemable for cash.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or older.
• This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
• No late entries will be considered.
• The total value of the prize is a $3000 Australian dollars.
• The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
• Travel fees outside Melbourne and accommodation costs will apply if necessary.
• The prize cannot be changed.
• Current clients of Me & My Camera are not eligible to enter this competition.
• The winners grant permission for Me & My Camera to use their films for promotion of its services.
• This Competition closes 27th of April at 5.00 pm (Australian Eastern Standard time).