This week we toast Lithuanian men’s accessories designer April Look, whose striking range of handmade grooms ties, bow ties, pocket squares and bandanas provide a cool and quirky way to reinvigorate your favourite suit or sports jacket this winter.
April Look’s new collection is inspired by the vivid blooming of the European spring and summer, with colour nods towards Lithuania’s rich natural landscapes: deep forests bursting with wild berries; sun-drenched daffodil fields; and sprawling hilltops.
Get adventurous with a zesty splash of lemon, dusty rose, cherry blossom or olive; the perfect tonic for warming up your winter look.
Handmade from natural fabrics including linen, cotton and wool, April Look is designed for the dapper gentleman who appreciates expert craftsmanship and rustic charm.
And with elegant packaging and binding instructions for each item, April Look’s range makes for a truly special gift, be it for yourself, a groom-to-be friend, or a groomsman.
Images by April Look / Visit April Look’s online store.
We love a contemporary interpretation of a coordination of colours, and at Liz and Matt’s Quirky Colourful Wedding, the Groomsmen wore coloured Converse sneakers that matched their respective Bridesmaid’s dress colour. In keeping with this decidedly individual affair, the Groom also sported Lego cufflinks.
Images by Uber Photography
Your best man and groomsmen. These guys are more than just some mugs in suits standing next to you on your big day. These are your nearest and dearest friends, your best bros… the boys. They have been there with you through thick and thin and they are here with you on your wedding day. It is customary for the groom to give his best man and groomsmen gifts to thank them and show his appreciation. But choosing a gift can be a difficult thing. So to make the whole ordeal easier we’ve a comprised this groomsmen’s gift guide.
1. Keep your beer cold and your eye on the score with the Scorszie $25.00
2. Engraved pocket watch $36.23 from tiposcreations
3. Louisville Slugger with Personalised Engraving $52.95 from The Man Registry
4. Custom beer flight Sampler Paddle $39.95 from The Man Registry
5. Monogrammed leather cases $82.36 from Felix Street Studio
6. Personalised pocket knife from AwardSourceLLC
7. Engraved Best Man Moustache Cufflinks $33.62 from Not On The High Street
8. Personalised hip flask. $45 from Not On The High Street