I can totally understand that one of Groom Warrack’s most cherished moments from his gorgeous Modern Olsen Hotel Wedding to Beckie was the moment she walked down the aisle, particularly as their very talented friend Bertie Blackman performed a song live as she entered!
Warrack reflects “Seeing Beckie walk down the aisle with her dad was the most memorable moment for me. That, combined with Bertie singing one of my favourite songs, is something I will cherish forever.”
Images by Ben Capp
It’s not often we are able to offer a fabulous competition that is exclusively for the Groom, which is why we are so excited to be joining with the fabulous folk at Joe Button for this fantastic giveaway!
Gentlemen, you have the chance to win a custom bespoke 100% Australian Merino Wool suit from Joe Button, valued at over $600! This is an amazing opportunity to own a custom-made suit for your big day, and cut a fine figure of a man next to your beautiful bride.
The prize includes:
- Personalisation details such as button colour, lapel style, lining pattern, contrast stitching and monograming of you and your partner’s initials
- A personal fitting conducted by a trained professional
- Construction completed in approximately three weeks from your first fitting
- Simply complete the form below, and give your bespoke suit a creative name – that’s all! Points will be scored for creativity, so get your thinking cap on (and perhaps start perusing the paint aisle of your local hardware store for inspiration!).
For example, we love a “Morning Mist” tone of blue, or perhaps a “Grey Mare” shade of monochrome!
This competition has now closed.
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- The winner will be chosen by Joe Button
and notified by Polka Dot Bride
- Entries close Midnight March 25 2014 (EST)
- Prize needs to be booked within one month of winning
- If no contact is made within one month, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older
- This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner
- No late entries will be considered
When your intimate ceremony takes place on a small grassy bluff behind the sand dunes on the beach at Wye River (Lucy & Stew’s Great Ocean Road Wedding), and your reception is at the gourmet local store, then your suit must fit the bill! Groom Stew looked every inch the relaxed but fashionable man in his suit from Ben Sherman, complete with bicycle cufflinks as a gift from his gorgeous wife Lucy from Arbour in Brunswick, and a thistle on his boutonniere as a sign of because of his Scottish heritage. A beautiful celebration that brought together a small group of family and friends for a fabulous day!
Images by Cam Grove Photography