If you’re a flower lover might I introduce Double Bay Niji Restaurant’s Brisco & Pisco Cocktail to you? Not only is it garnished with the prettiest of blooms, but it’s blended with chamomile flowers and rosebuds. Perfect for a garden party celebration- just make sure you carry plenty of blooms! Topped off with sparkling sake, I think there’s a reason to be hitting up Niji fairly soon!
45ml Quebranta Pisco
15ml Homemade Floral Mix
15ml Lime Juice
10ml Grapefruit Juice
2 Drops Angostura Bitter
2 Dashes Egg White
Top with Sparkling sake
Garnish: Rose Buds, Chamomile Flower, Molasses
Homemade floral mix recipe for 1.5L:
- Prepare 700ml of water and 1 kg of sugar. A handful of chamomile flower and rose buds. 10 pieces lime zest
- Bring water to boil, add sugar and let it dissolve at low heat on stove.
- Turn off the heat, add chamomile flower, rose buds and lime zest
- Let it stand for 30 minutes
- Pour all ingredients (except sparkling sake) in a shaker. Hard shaking without ice.
- Add ice and shake again, then strain into a flute.
- Top up with sparkling sake. Dry sparkling wine can be used instead if you don’t have sparkling sake.
- Garnish and enjoy the “Floral bouquet encompassing Peruvian spirit!”
Photos by Niji Restaurant