Sant’Elia script is almost a relief in its simplicity. Certainly not dull, there is a lovely flow to this font, with a precise, neat feel to it. Use in invitations for outdoor picnic or backyard celebrations, or down by the sea, with minimal added decoration.
Sant’Elia script is available from My Fonts.
1. Rhinestone hairpiece from GlamoursBridal 2. Austrian crystal hairpiece from MerryQueen 3. Crystal butterfly hairpiece from MerryQueen 4. Organza and silk butterfly flower crown from EricaElizabethDesign 5. Silk hairpiece from thehoneycomb 6. Rhinestone butterfly comb from VanessaJewel
With its emphasis on native and botanical ingredients, this week’s Storm Rider cocktail recipe from The Gantry Bar on Sydney Harbour is a welcome distraction as you sip away the hours on those cold, winter days! A perfect welcome drink at your reception or a refreshment as the night gets into full swing!
– 40ml Gosling’s Dark Rum
– 1 fresh lime squeezed
– Homemade fresh ginger beer (brewed with wattle seed, cinnamon, gum tree leaves and citrus leaves)
– Dash of Angostura bitters
– Pour rum and lime juice into a tall glass.
– Top with ginger beer
– Finish with a dash of bitters and ice.
– Half lime garnish