Photo by The Image Is Found
Think of bitter sweet dark chocolate. Just the thought is a treat!
Combine with soft baby pink and magnolia white
– With spring green and coral
– With mid green and soft apricot
– With duck egg blue and pearl grey
– With Tiffany blue and blue green and white
– With bronze brown and coral and warm white
– With touches of burnt orange and dull silver or old brass
– With copper and dull teal green (think the colour of aged copper)
– With old rose pink, stone and magnolia cream
– With cream, stone and caramel
– Beeswax candles, rusted wire chandeliers, old wooden pots, wine barrels, wire baskets, linen coloured cloths, old French linen, wire bird cages
– Favours of chocolate crackles, chocolate fudge, chocolate balls, chocolate hearts, spice mixtures
– Silver/pewter candlesticks, cutlery, silver/pewter vases of burnt orange roses spiked with greenery, brown tablecloths, brown piped napkins held together with burnt orange beaded tassels, dark brown furniture, a roaring fire, stone walls, rustic lanterns. White, brown and (the occasional) burnt orange candle
– Coloured leaves e.g. canna, coleus, aeonium, autumn leaves and berries, brown coloured orchids, brown boronias, leucadendrons, kangaroo paws, dried seed pods e.g. poppies, gumnuts
– Old earthenware pots filled with dry leafless branches hung with pomegranates
– Old wooden boxes with lids open filled with twigs, birds nests and speckled eggs, pebbles or filled with fudge as your table centrepieces, on duck egg blue over cloths atop brown table cloths, earthenware stone coloured crockery, touches of duck egg blue ribbon (patterned or stitched in brown) tied around handles, around favour boxes, around the bunched cutlery at each place setting or around the napkins, cream flowers tied with chocolate ribbon fastened with duck egg blue pins, blue/brown patterned fabric covered shoes
– A long table at the entrance to the reception filled with randomly set round glass vases of various sizes filled with beeswax candle
– A wedding built around a warm white such as magnolia, white chairs, a garden setting, white accessories, white flowers with touches of spring green and chocolate in leaves, lanterns hung from trees, dress embellishments, shoes, jewellery and food, brown and white polka dot invitations in spring green envelopes
– Chocolate martini, hot chocolate, chocolate mud cake, chocolate fountain, chocolate flecked pavlova, chocolate ice cream with fudge sauce.
My inbox has become a very exciting place to be!
This just landed from Real Weddings Magazine (along with jigsaw shaped versions of yesterday’s peeks) with this clue:
“Hmm, do you recognise the groom?
He and his bride are part of some very exciting new features… the clue is in the piece!”