There are a trillion ways to add colour to your wedding- but what about adding colour to your wedding day attire? Here’s 9 ways to get your attire to stand out.
1. Coloured Shoes. A subtle pop of colour peeking out from your gown. Wear your favourite colour or choose one from your wedding colour palette.
Photo by Drew B Photography
2. Coloured Accents On Your Wedding Gown. Can’t brave going a full colour gown? Choose a gown which has bold colour accents instead.
3. Coloured Hair Accessory. Subtle and beautiful! Fresh flowers, feathers, floral pins, crystal clips!
Photo by ST Photography
4. Coloured Wrap. Perfect for winter weddings! Consider a coloured cardigan to keep yourself warm and looking stylish.
5. Coloured Petticoat. A sneaky hint of colour that creates a “wow” moment when you lift up your gown. Looks fantastic with very full skirts but beautiful on slimline gowns too.
6. Coloured Veil. Not for the faint hearted but so much fun! An eye popping statement piece! If you’re a little unsure of a full length veil in colour go for something like a birdcage veil for a more subtle result.
7. Coloured Dress. The ultimate in colour for your bridal attire! The choices are endless! Beautiful blues, scarlet reds, soft pinks, mint greens! How bold or subtle you want to go is up to you! I love a big, statement ballgown in a bright show stopping colour.
Photo by Wildberry Photography
8. Coloured Jewelry. Pearls not working for you? Add colour to your wedding day attire with a beautiful coloured necklace. Go big, bight beads for a bold look or tiny coloured crystals for a pretty look.
Photo by Perez Photography
9. Coloured Ribbon. The last of my countdown today! Add a beautiful ribbon in your wedding colours around your waist. Easily added and removed, it’s a great way to change your look from ceremony to reception.
Photo by Natnee Photography