Dragonfly Productions recently took this video of the recent Baccini & Hill photo shoot by Tania Savage Photography. I loved the behind the scenes look and it’s a great showcase of the Baccini & Hill bridesmaids collection!
A soft dainty yellow – the colour of spring, primroses and happiness.
- Combine with fresh spring green, soft apricot and white
- With soft grey and white and touches of bronze
- With soft grey green and touches of deeper orange
- With mauve and a palette of greens ranging from deep, grass, spring to pale greens
- With soft pink, mauve and white and touches of grey leaves
- With soft aqua or Tiffany blue, sand and driftwood colours
- Different shades of white – off white, cream, pearly white with metallic gold and silver
- Roses – in pink, creamy yellow, white, jasmine, orchids, proteas, purple grape hyacinths, lily of the valley, daisies, carnations, ferns, pots of primroses, stephanotis, gardenias, delphiniums, orange berries, lilacs
- Baskets of white daisies, daisy garlands, daisy fabric in table runners, daisy hair crowns, primrose yellow in shoes and dresses, in pocket handkerchiefs, touches of black in piping, buttons, and tassels on white tablecloth corners
- Archways and doorways covered in soft yellow and white roses, mauve agapanthus, baby’s breath
- Moss in peeling white painted metal or rusted steel planters or small pots, on tables as part of a tablescape along with ferns, primroses or other flowers wire baskets, old wire birdcages
- Soft muslin sheers, broderie anglaise, creamy vintage laces, silk, satin, crystal beading, pearls
- A ballerina length tulle full skirt with layers of soft yellow underneath with an overlay of off white hail spot tulle, fitted bodice, primrose satin covered shoes, a head piece of fresh flowers, bouquet tied with primrose ribbon, flower girls carrying baskets of yellow and white flowers with fresh flower ‘crowns’ in their hair
- Off white crockery, silverware, sparkling glassware, monogrammed linen napkins fastened with a fabric or cord napkin ‘ring’ and a vintage yellow button, strings of yellow patterned paper butterflies or birds, hanging from the ceiling or from tree branches clustered over the tables
- Cake could feature a layer of each colour of your palette, or simply be a plain off white with soft yellow decoration in an intricate vintage lace design. Think vanilla, white chocolate or lemon flavours.
- Individual wedding cakes as dessert decorated with flowers, or cupcakes on a tall tiered stand
- Shells, starfish, string coloured rattan, sea glass, white furniture, basketware, capiz shell, the occasional sparkle of silver and the sea as your backdrop
- Mens’ suits could be black and formal, pale grey or sand coloured, white shirts, primrose yellow in tie (either patterned or plain) and pocket handkerchief
Every wedding should feel this good! The way the bride walks down the aisle encapsulates the joy she felt on her wedding day and that is a joyous sight!
For a bride that wants to do something a little different with her jewelry, a statement necklace (or necklaces) can be beautiful and can add a big hit of colour and personal stamp to your wedding day look.
Photo by Perez Photography
Photo by Samm Blake
Australian designers Dinosaur Designs who make the most amazing creations, have the perfect range of bold necklaces for your wedding day. Made from resin, silver and stones. Each piece is like art!
Dinosaur Designs Medium River Rock Necklace, Dinosaur Designs Bamboo Collection Necklace, Dinosaur Designs Short Flat Rock Choker, Dinosaur Designs Goddess Necklace, Dinosaur Designs Coral Necklace, Dinosaur Designs Bird Collection Ruffle Necklace, Dinosaur Designs Bamboo Island Choker Dinosaur Designs Goddess Collection Necklace, Dinosaur Designs Long River Rock Choker,