Chocolate And Grey Inspiration

by | Bride, Inspiration Boards

COMMENTS

It’s SO cold here today that I’m in the mood for some winter colours. Grey is showing up everywhere lately- Elizabeth Anne Designs is doing a whole week’s feature on it! So I thought I’d join in with a grey and chocolate palette today.

Slide1?

Scarf & dress from Jigsaw, basket of pashminas from Stacey & Scott’s wedding on  theknot.com, gown from Mariana Hardwick, cup from Rebecca Thuss, suit from Peppers Formalwear, Melissa Sweet bridesmaid gown, centerpiece from brides.com, Lindsey and Aaron’s wedding cake from theknot.com, Melbourne building from Xin,Laila’s bouquet from theknot.com

COMMENTS
  • natalie says:
    February 17, 2008 at 2:25 am

That dress is amazing! I love all the detail. Very pretty board 🙂

• Elizabeth @ Elizabeth Anne Designs says:
    February 17, 2008 at 3:07 am

Oh I love this! Gray and brown was probably my favorite board that we did this week and your take on it is absolutely fantastic – it’s got such a luxurious quality to it, rather than the rustic, wintry quality I went for. GORGEOUS!

Here’s a link to my gray and brown board so everyone can compare!

• Monica Rae Gill says:
    February 17, 2008 at 3:22 am

Love this board. That dress is fabulous.

• Molly says:
    February 17, 2008 at 5:05 am

Love the grey – and so glad to finally see it getting some recognition. Pewter was a major color in my own wedding. That ballgown is amazing

• Shanika says:
    February 17, 2008 at 12:44 pm

I love the gray!! There are just so many colors that look so good with it. Great board. That dress is fabulous!

• laura kay photography says:
    February 20, 2008 at 12:30 am

I love this grey! something about it is so clean and perfect. i just came across your blog and i love it! I am a wedding photographer and i love to have blogs to refer my brides to for style. I will surely add you to that list! NICE TO MEET YOU! =)

laura

• jnicholea says:
    February 21, 2008 at 6:49 am

I love this board! When I read that this post was about chocolate and gray, I didn’t think that they could complement each other so well.

• Brides Shun White! | Polka Dot Bride says:
    May 15, 2008 at 3:20 pm

[…] Kim at Parisian Events recently noted how black bridal gowns are all the vogue in France and Australian bridal designer Mariana Hardwick has even designed a few darker toned gowns in her latest ‘Garden Of Earthly Designs’ collection which you can also in my chocolate & grey inspiration board. […]

• Gabrielle and Bertrand | Polka Dot Bride says:
    June 14, 2010 at 11:32 am

[…] Hardwick gown is a complete stunner and while I have dreamed over it before (especially on my chocolate brown and grey inspiration board) it is even better seeing it on a real […]

• Brides Shun White! - Polka Dot Bride says:
    January 11, 2015 at 12:51 pm

• Ideas para decorar una boda en color marrón chocolate says:
    November 8, 2017 at 7:02 am