Alannah Rose Stationery Winter 2008

by | Bride, Stationery And Paper Goods

COMMENTS

Alannah Rose Stationery just sent over some sneak peaks of their Winter 2008 Collection.

A little edit: After I wrote this, they emailed me with a sneak peak of a range I squealed when I saw, but I think it deserves an entry of it’s own so you’ll have to stay tuned for that one!

I love the glam black tie feel and damask print of the new Hollywood series and the look of the Le Boutique and Fleur Di Lys Series

AlannahRoseHollywoodglamour

alannahroseleboutiquepink

Alannah Rose Hollywood Glamour Invitation, Alannah Rose Le Boutique Pink Invitation

These remind me of the soft colours but dramatic detail used in the Marie Antoinette movie

ma

~

AlannahRose Hollywood Richescat

Alannah Rose Hollywood Riches Invitation

This rich winter-y invite would match this Juliette Montparnase Mariana Hardwick gown with its bronze sash and detailing perfectly.

MH

~

alannahrosehollywoodnights

alannahroseleboutique

alannahrosefleurdelys

Alannah Rose Hollywood Night Invitation, Alannah Rose Le Boutique Invitation, Alannah Rose Fleur Di Lys Invitation

Would these not be perfect with the yellow black and white wedding I did the inspiration board for recently?

yellowandblack1

Why yes! I think so!

COMMENTS
  • Pink Lady Lauryn says:
    March 14, 2008 at 3:01 am

I adore your blog! It’s SO cute and girly!! I love the top pictures with all the pink! 🙂 I agree it is tres Marie Antoinette (who I LOVE!). I love that black chandalier on inspiration board as well! SO cute!

• Wendy says:
    March 15, 2008 at 12:44 am

Such pretty invitations! I love that wedding gown! And the pink photo is dreamy! Ms Polka Dot- you are soooo clever!

• Sydney says:
    March 15, 2008 at 3:16 pm

I love the cake- so simple and very striking! This has inspired me for my own wedding cake however I am thinking very dark chocolate brown rather than black ribbon.

• Elizabeth @ Elizabeth Anne Designs says:
    March 18, 2008 at 1:15 pm

the framing details on those pink invitations are gorgeous.

• Bridget’s French-Inspired Wedding, Part II — Elizabeth Anne Designs says:
    March 26, 2008 at 6:53 am

[…] from top left: Ceci NY, Marie Labbancz Photography, Weddingbee, Alannah Rose via Polka Dot Bride, Ceci NY, The Green Vase, Dauphine Press, Manifesto Letterpress via […]

• Alannah Rose Mademoiselle Polka Dot Invitations | Polka Dot Bride says:
    May 18, 2008 at 5:00 pm

[…] Today I’m finally posting about the invitations I previously promised in my squealing post! […]

• shazia says:
    December 17, 2008 at 2:53 am

These design are wonderful beautiful. It is very good invitation card.

• American Beauty And Oedipus Rex ? Essay? says:
    March 15, 2017 at 1:16 am

American Beauty And Oedipus Rex ? Essay?

Alannah Rose Stationery Winter 2008 – Polka Dot Bride