Gorgeous Etsy Wedding Finds

by | Bride, Favors and Decor, Hair and Beauty, Jewellery, Stationery And Paper Goods

COMMENTS

As usual I have been spending too much time on Etsy recently. Here are some of my favourite wedding finds

Piperewan Silk Flower Brooches (I bought the aqua one and it’s gorgeous!)

piperewan1 piperewan4

piperewan3 piperewan2

MewPaperArts Invitations

mewpaperarts1 mewpaperarts2

mewpaperarts3 mewpaperarts4

Mikiye Creations

mikiyecreations1 mikiyecreations2

mikiyeacreations4

mikiyecreations4

COMMENTS
  • ARICKA says:
    March 6, 2008 at 2:48 pm

I love the Mikiye virtue orchid, I’ll have to buy one for my wedding. Thanks for the Etsy research, it was not in vain!

Aricka

• Polka Dot Bride says:
    March 7, 2008 at 8:07 pm

Fantastic Aricka! Let me know how it looks!

• BigShot says:
    March 8, 2008 at 12:58 pm

Okay I love the mewpapers – great find.

• Pink Frosting says:
    March 11, 2008 at 10:12 pm

Great pick up. Loving, loving, loving the silk flower brooches. Gorgeous for winter, not just for brides!

• ARICKA says:
    May 19, 2008 at 10:48 am

I got the flower for Mikeye and when it first arrived I was underwhelmed. The craftsmanship was not that great. I thought that I could have made it with some patience and glue. I even experiemented on silk flower heads I had. I lived with it for awhile and then I got a birdcage veil and added the flower to it. I like of the veil with the flower and now I am glad I got it. I like the the look of the veil with the flower much better than the veil alone.

• Polkadot Bride says:
    November 24, 2008 at 1:43 pm

A note to readers:

Mikiye Creations has noted that Aricka has since left the following feedback for Mikiye Creations and ordered a furher piece.

Aricka’s feedback is below.

“Weeks after shipping the item Mikiye replaced the item I was not happy with and the extra effort made all the difference. The new item is great! Every issue, (which were small issues in my opinion) were corrected and the second piece was shipped to me for free. I love it and Mikiye really outdid herself with making sure I was pleased. Thank you Mikiye!”

• Polkadot Bride Feature! » Mew Paper Arts says:
    September 25, 2009 at 4:21 am

[…] was an exciting treat to come upon:  my invitations mentioned under the Etsy Finds section of the Polka Dot Bride blog! You can find a lot more cool wedding ideas and inspirations on this site–definitely give it a […]