Polka Dot Wedding Gown

by | Bride, Fashion, Polka Dots

COMMENTS

Michelle emailed me this wedding gown a little while ago and I fell in love with it! Anyone with a love of Polka Dots has to check this one out!

MaggieSotterroRasharna

Maggie Sottero’s Rasharna comes in All White, All Diamond White, Champagne with Ivory Lace/Topaz accent, Blush with Ivory Lace/Blush accent.

It features Swarovski crystals, glass beads, bugle beads, seed beads, and sequins on an A-line empire waist with a soft organza pleated skirt with a chapel length train.

COMMENTS
  • Crystal says:
    March 23, 2008 at 4:28 pm

It’s cute!

• rebekah at ead says:
    March 23, 2008 at 10:49 pm

That is so lovely!

• Wendy says:
    March 25, 2008 at 11:09 am

Very pretty- and feminine! Like a cloud!

• Julie says:
    March 25, 2008 at 11:09 pm

Oh . . . my . . . word! Leave it to you to find a dress like this one, and leave it to me to squeal when I saw it!

Thanks for making me smile today. 🙂

• Peonies and Polaroids says:
    March 28, 2008 at 10:41 pm

wow, that’s so pretty! I tired on a polka dot pronovias dress and it was so much fun.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I’m loving yours too!

• Jessica says:
    March 30, 2008 at 1:21 pm

I absolutely ADORED it! When I saw on this website that there was something about a “polka-dot” dress, I was floored, so I decided to check it out….It’s breathtaking!
    (Makes me go back on that idea about not caring so much about what kind of wedding gown I wear.)
    This dress is gorgeous! I’d wear it!

• Adorable Polka Dot Bride | Polka Dot Bride says:
    June 5, 2008 at 3:24 pm

[…] spotted the wedding of Kristel you can read her blog here she wore the Maggie Sottero I previously posted about in white! Check out more images […]

• Alex and Kristel | Polka Dot Bride says:
    August 7, 2008 at 10:13 am

[…] Kristel wore the beautiful polka dot Rasharna Maggie Sottero gown in white and looks absolutely stunning in it! […]

• Lala says:
    January 9, 2009 at 11:32 pm

This is so pretty.

• Allison’s Green & Pink Soiree | Polka Dot Bride says:
    May 21, 2009 at 3:35 pm

[…] Dot Bride reader Allison has her heart set on the Maggie Sottero Rasharna wedding gown in pink, but she’s already planned her whole wedding around green and […]

• megan says:
    May 27, 2009 at 2:05 pm

I have a new never worn rasharna in blush. Its beautiful I’m just too short to wear such a large skirt! Email [email protected] if interested! Love this dress!

• Bridal Gown Trend: Polka-Dotted Wedding Dresses | Wedding Gowns & Bridal Gowns says:
    August 21, 2009 at 1:12 pm

[…] Photo credit […]

• Bridal Gown Trend: Polka-Dotted Wedding Dresses | Bridesmaid Dresses Blog says:
    August 27, 2009 at 1:02 am

[…] Photo credit […]

• Graduation Gowns says:
    December 14, 2011 at 5:46 am

Fantastic issues altogether, you simply won a new reader. What may you recommend in regards to your post that you just made a few days in the past? Any certain?

• Dee says:
    July 12, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Do you know where i can purchase this dress????
    Dee

• Polka Dot Bride says:
      July 12, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Hi Dee

It’s a very old style so I am not sure it is available anymore. Regardless, your best bet is to try Maggie Sottero stockists.

• Lisa says:
      July 27, 2013 at 6:40 am

Hi, Dee-

I have one of these gorgeous dresses! Blush, size 14. I had it shortened to tea length, removed the top blush sheer layer, now the white polka dots really pop and it is gorgeous. Twirls like a dream when you dance, so comfortable! No alternations that would change the size of the dress.

Let me know if you’re interested, I’d love to find a new bride to love this dress!

Take care,