You’ve just gotten engaged and you spot the massive advertisements for the big bridal expos! Hooray! A day of wedding goodness!
American Candy Stand Cupcakes exhibited at a bridal expo in Adelaide.
These shows aren’t for the faint hearted, so here’s 7 hints for making your way through them!
- Pack water and lots of it- the halls will get hot with the masses of people
- Take labels pre printed with your name & address to save you handwriting onto all those forms you want to fill out
- Consider skipping the fashion parade or going to a later one and talking to suppliers while the parade is running. It’s quieter and you can get a good look at their stalls
- Gather as much information as you can so you can sift through it at home rather than trying to make decisions in the crowds.
- Wear comfortable shoes!
- Have a giggle- there are some weird and wonderful things at these expos, so take it easy, be relaxed and have a giggle or two. Don’t forget to try the samples while you’re at it!
- Stop for coffee breaks! You’ll need it to unwind and regroup.