One of the new trends which I love is serving your guests a midnight snack to keep them refreshed and dancing (or keep them awake for the trip home!). This can be a more casual meal and should be something easy for guests to handle, but also fun!
There are endless options for your midnight snack- you could choose your favourite food or an old fashioned favourite and serve it up in a fun way, on silver platters or in bite sized portions.
This wedding had doughnuts and mini milk cartons served at midnight
Photo by Jessica Claire
Janet & Roy used shot glasses to serve up cookies and milk
Miniature sorbet cones, candied apples, mini burgers and petite pizzas from brides.com
Some other ideas include:
- Cheeseburgers and french fries with chocolate milkshakes
- Mini ice cream tubs
- Soft pretzels
- Loaded potato skins
- Tomato soup in shot glasses with mini grilled cheese sandwiches
- Mini hot dogs
- Roasted hazelnuts in paper cones
- Fried chicken pieces
- Mini hamburgers
- Roasted marshmallows
- Mini peanut butter and jam sandwiches
- Tiny bowls of mac & cheese
Let your imagination go wild!